Happily Ever After: no lack of fireworks/ out of park viewing (video)

It's 11:57 pm and I just came back inside my house about 5-10 minutes ago as Disney just shot off another Happily Ever after fireworks show,unlike the last time I heard them go off when I was half asleep this time I was more than awake and knew that fireworks at 11:30 was weird so I went outside and got to see almost the whole show.It went off around 11:30 and lasted like 15-17 minutes,definitely longer than Wishes,plenty of fireworks and some really cool unique ones.

It's 11:57 pm and I just came back inside my house about 5-10 minutes ago as Disney just shot off another Happily Ever after fireworks show,unlike the last time I heard them go off when I was half asleep this time I was more than awake and knew that fireworks at 11:30 was weird so I went outside and got to see almost the whole show.It went off around 11:30 and lasted like 15-17 minutes,definitely longer than Wishes,plenty of fireworks and some really cool unique ones.
Same here at BLT - heard a bunch of banging and went to the window to see - it was a LOT of fireworks - I was afraid DIsney was going to go on the cheap with the new show - looks like it's going to be very impressive!

I've seen some left over frozen and star wars weekend and some new really large shells appear mixed in with wishes the last couple months.

The whole show is suppose to be about 19 minutes long as I would guess most of that first minute is leading up to the fireworks starting.

but interesting, I could hear a faint noise from home. MK is too far to hear it, only the DVC full on in your face finale for the whole show can I see the sky light up or hear it from home.

We were able to watch the test for the new fireworks show last night. We are at WL and could see it last night around midnight. It's amazing! I believe everyone will love. No shortage of fireworks and lots of other special effects.

Attachments

• IMG_0158.JPG
    IMG_0158.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 33
We were able to watch the test for the new fireworks show last night. We are at WL and could see it last night around midnight. It's amazing! I believe everyone will love. No shortage of fireworks and lots of other special effects.
I am glad to hear they aren't "skimping" on the fireworks...this was my biggest fear since the projection would cost far less in the long run.

just like watching wishes it seems to me

You can see the fireworks for Illuminations from the Boardwalk as well, but not seeing the lagoon is the problem. My fear is that not seeing the castle and projections will completely change the perspective of viewing the show from Polynesian, Contemporary, etc.

Its not that you won't be able to see the fireworks, its that if all you see is the fireworks you won't get the same effect outside of the park like you did with Wishes.

Im sure the show will be amazing but I completely expect the experience from nearby resorts and the TTC to be drastically diminished.

You can see the fireworks for Illuminations from the Boardwalk as well, but not seeing the lagoon is the problem. My fear is that not seeing the castle and projections will completely change the perspective of viewing the show from Polynesian, Contemporary, etc.

Its not that you won't be able to see the fireworks, its that if all you see is the fireworks you won't get the same effect outside of the park like you did with Wishes.

Im sure the show will be amazing but I completely expect the experience from nearby resorts and the TTC to be drastically diminished.
Right - you'll be able to see the fireworks as before from Poly Beach or VGF, BLT, Etc like with Wishes - but to get the full effect - which includes the new projection piece - you'll need to be in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter