Happily Ever After - Live Event on Disney Parks Blog - Yes or No

Watch live event of Happily Ever After debut

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched it too and it was awesome. Funny to think that people were worried that they would skimp out on the fireworks. The show was LOADED with fireworks!!

I loved the show, but really didn't care for the female soloist's voice. I'm a big fan of the projection mapping. I thought it was done so well. In the beginning, the actual fireworks seemed like a bit of an afterthought. They looked great and more a part of the story once the "villains" section started.

There were emotional moments for sure. Especially near the end. But also cool projection--especially the villain part!

That was fantastic, but I agree, I would have liked to see more of the firework bit and less of zoomed in bit of projection. Can't wait until I can see it in person!!

Just watched it with the kiddies --- we are leaving for WDW 7/10, and we can't wait to see this live !!
Absolutely breathtaking !!! Disney nailed it !!

Didn't watch it, I want the first time to be in person! can't wait to see this in August!! Glad to read such good things

The new technology really ups the Disney Game! Projections are vibrant, colorful and in fantastic detail considering it is simply projected on to the castle. Have to admit, think I like it more than Wishes!

loved when the castle looked like stained glass pictures of all the characters. there will be gorgeous still shots of that.

I stumbled upon the live feed accidentally on Facebook, and I thought it was amazing. I sat at my kitchen table with tears in my eyes! I didn't think anything could be as amazing as (or make me cry like) Wishes, but Happily Ever After was terrific! I can't wait to see it in person when we go in June!

I watched it! Do you think it'll still be worthwhile to watch the show from the TTC? The days we plan to go to MK it'll be MVMCP, and I wasn't planning on spending the extra money, so was hoping to see it from TTC. But I doubt we'd be able to see all the projection details so not sure if it's good idea anymore. My kids are 2 and 5, so not even sure they'd stay up for the sho, and let's face it, it'd be more for me than them! :). Thoughts?

I didn't watch it but I'm so happy you guys like it. Does it have a moment of wanting to shed tears like every time I heard star light star bright during wishes lol

There were emotional moments for sure. Especially near the end. But also cool projection--especially the villain part!

First off, I thought the show overall was great - lots of wonderful moments and quite a variety of movies and characters got their moments

Definitely some emotional moments, like towards the end like @IndianaRRT mentions - not sure if anything got to any of the most emotional points of Wishes, though, that also has all the memories of watching on Main St with my family - so will have to see it person to be usre

I loved the show, but really didn't care for the female soloist's voice. I'm a big fan of the projection mapping. I thought it was done so well. In the beginning, the actual fireworks seemed like a bit of an afterthought. They looked great and more a part of the story once the "villains" section started.

i wonder if that's because of the way we saw it on streaming..
the director finally gave us a decent wide angle view for the villains section.....

i loved the villains section..

and i loved i will go the distance....that's when i cried....

i don't really like the new song, and i don't like the two singers' voices, so after i will go the distance it was a bit of a let down for me..

but again, i think my reactions were very much affected by the terrible camera direction of disney's live streaming..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter