Happily Ever After Again - Sign Ups

All Tangled Up

Mouseketeer
disney-world-walt-disney-world-34101377-500-334.jpg

(This is my first time making an RP on this site, I know every site is different so if others could help me out that'd be AWESOME!)

The heroes of Disney all got their happily ever afters. But what about the villiains?

The villains were angry that things didn't work out so well for them. So they all came together, and cast a spell that would change things forever.

All of the Disney characters would be reincarnated into modern times, and the heroes would have no memory of who they were in their past life. But the villains would, and their goal was to hunt down the heroes and eliminate them before history could repeat itself. And maybe, this time, they could have their happy ending.

With this in mind, the villains began to cast the spell...

Okay, I know that wasn't the best opening, but I wanted to get the point across :) Here are the RULES for sign-ups:

1. The actual roleplay will be open when there are a couple of members. This is just the sign-up.
2. You may have up to 2 characters.
3. You can be any character, hero, villain, or neutral, from Disney.
4. There can't be any "copies" of a character (example, there can't be two Minnie characters/reincarnations). If a character is taken, you CANNOT sign up for it.
5. If you are an animal character (such as Simba), you'll be reincarnated as a human. Also, gender doesn't matter - a female Disney character can be reincarnated into a male, and vice versa.
6. Each Disney gets a power that relates to who they were in their past life, but it's not activated until they discover who they really are.
7. Characters are first come, first serve. I don't want to see ANY fighting over characters. However, you MAY reserve a character by telling me (but if you don't pass in your sign-up in 2 days I'll open the character again)

TAKEN CHARACTERS:
Rapunzel (All Tangled Up)
Jasmine (mickyminnie890)
Snow White (Pearlgem)
Merida (Fairywings)
Kristoff (Fairywings)

SIGN-UP:
Name:
Who They Were/Character:
Looks:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Other:

Last edited:
Here's mine!!

Name: Rebecca Corre
Who They Were/Character: Rapunzel (Tangled)
Looks: Long, blonde hair that falls to her ankles (she's been growing it out her whole life). Brown eyes, fair complexion. Polyvore here!
Personality: Bubbly, happy, likes to cheer people up.
Hobbies: Lots of things, but mostly art.
Other: Her secret power is being able to heal the sick and injured, and restore youth to the elderly

Last edited:

I reserve Ariel and Cruella! I just have to get home to make them :-)

Name: Cici Hart
Who They Were/Character: Ariel
Looks: Here, ya'll.
Personality: Sweet, but quiet. Likes to paint, even if it's just her nails. Quite an artist in many fields- painting, drawing, and especially photography. She loves the beach and always longs to be swimming in the ocean.
Hobbies: Reading, drinking tea, painting, listening to music, swimming.
Other: Secret power is being able to see and breathe underwater.

Name: Savannah Winters
Who They Were/Character: Cruella DeVille
Looks: Here, ya'll
Personality: Think of Heather Chandler meets Pre-"Legally Blonde Reprise" Kate. Rich, self-absorbed, cunning, and stylish.
Hobbies: Shopping, gossiping, makeup, kicking puppies probably
Other: Secret power is being able to control animals to a limited extent

Can I reserve the Queen Of Hearts and Peter Pan for now? I have to think of info for them. Also, do they have to be the same age as their Disney character?

Name: Katherine Hart (but goes by Kat) (anyone else remember that name? ;))
Who They Were/Character: Queen Of Hearts
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/kat_rp/set?id=131964618
Personality: VERY rebelious. She barely ever follows the rules, if you get in her way, she'll chop your head off, literally (fun fact, she then taxidermies them and puts them on her wall to display. Fun!). She secretly likes croquet, but she never tells anyone. She also has very bad anger issues and is supposed to go to therapy an hour each day, but she doesn't. (then again she ditches school most of the time so...)
Hobbies: Chopping people's heads off, croquet, making trouble.
Other: ...

Name: Patricia Paterson
Who They Were/Character: Peter Pan
Looks: http://www.polyvore.com/redhead/thing?id=27352964 (I'll make a polyvore set later)
Personality: Childish, playful, fun
Hobbies: She has "special dust" that makes her fly, so she likes to fly. She also likes to play friendly jokes on people and have fun wherever possible.
Other: ...

I had to debate about the ages for a while, Kristoffer didn't look all that old and Idonea didn't look all that young, so I made a compromise

Name: Idonea (pronounced I-do-knee) Roan McKenzie
Who They Were/Character: Merida DunBroch
Looks: She has long wild red curly hair and blue eyes. http://www.polyvore.com/idonea/set?id=131774071
Personality: She is wild and carefree. She doesn't care much for school but loves sports. Hates dresses and skirts, very much a tomboy. Very rebellious, refuses to date or marry.
Hobbies: archery, riding, hanging out with Angus
Other: still scottish

Name: Kristoffer (pronounced Christopher) Stone van der Mark
Who They Were/Character: Kristoff
Looks: He has very light blonde hair and blue eyes. http://www.polyvore.com/kristoffer/set?id=131781140
Personality: He's sarcastic and derisive of society. A loner, and very independent, especially when it comes to adults and authority figures. Cares more about animals than people. Rough around the edges but truly a good person within.
Hobbies: riding, driving, hanging out with Sven
Other: still scandinavian

I kinda wanted to do characters from Wreck-It Ralph, but I wasn't sure if they would translate well into modern times... So I just decided not to. But if more characters open up, I might try

Name: John Proditor
Who They Were/Character: Prince Hans
Looks: Tall and extremely handsome, red hair, sideburns, large green eyes, etc, and dresses very well
Personality: Well... it's Hans. In modern day. So very smooth-talking, charming, sings well, and has an insatiable desire for money and power stemming from years of jealousy and bitterness. Often tries to exploit people for his own ends, and everyone always trusts him because he's such a good liar. Has no morals whatsoever.
Hobbies: reading, singing
Other: Let's say his parents in this world are very rich, but he has thirteen older brothers who are more likely to inherit all the money, and so he just wants to marry into money basically. So the same story, just in modern time.

Name: Esme Jewell
Who They Were/Character: Yzma
Looks: She's very ugly, but wears heavy makeup to try and look prettier (and fails miserably), with a greyish skin tone, and grey eyes as well
Personality: Has a weird fascination with animals, pretty dim-witted, but can at times be very clever, it just really depends, and thinks rather highly of herself even though no one else does. Doesn't care about others at all, and will go to any lengths to get what she wants.
Hobbies: reading, writing an advice column for the school newspaper
Other: Her secret power can be that she can transform people into animals I suppose.

This was so much fun! This is a great idea. Let me know if we can have more characters at some point, I would love to make a version of Kronk! Or Elsa. Or possibly Vanellope...

I just noticed that these are characters from one of the most overrated and one of the most underrated Disney movies. Huh. Interesting. Two of my all time favorites.

I kinda wanted to do characters from Wreck-It Ralph, but I wasn't sure if they would translate well into modern times... So I just decided not to. But if more characters open up, I might try

Name: John Proditor
Who They Were/Character: Prince Hans
Looks: Tall and extremely handsome, red hair, sideburns, large green eyes, etc, and dresses very well
Personality: Well... it's Hans. In modern day. So very smooth-talking, charming, sings well, and has an insatiable desire for money and power stemming from years of jealousy and bitterness. Often tries to exploit people for his own ends, and everyone always trusts him because he's such a good liar. Has no morals whatsoever.
Hobbies: reading, singing
Other: Let's say his parents in this world are very rich, but he has thirteen older brothers who are more likely to inherit all the money, and so he just wants to marry into money basically. So the same story, just in modern time.

Name: Esme Jewell
Who They Were/Character: Yzma
Looks: She's very ugly, but wears heavy makeup to try and look prettier (and fails miserably), with a greyish skin tone, and grey eyes as well
Personality: Has a weird fascination with animals, pretty dim-witted, but can at times be very clever, it just really depends, and thinks rather highly of herself even though no one else does. Doesn't care about others at all, and will go to any lengths to get what she wants.
Hobbies: reading, writing an advice column for the school newspaper
Other: Her secret power can be that she can transform people into animals I suppose.

This was so much fun! This is a great idea. Let me know if we can have more characters at some point, I would love to make a version of Kronk! Or Elsa. Or possibly Vanellope...

I just noticed that these are characters from one of the most overrated and one of the most underrated Disney movies. Huh. Interesting. Two of my all time favorites.

I love The Emporer's New Groove! I was so happy to see that it was on Netflix and was able to watch it for the first time. You're right, it is underrated.

You're accepted!! I'll add you to the list and we can begin the RP when I get home from school. Even during the roleplay people can still sign up!!

I love The Emporer's New Groove! I was so happy to see that it was on Netflix and was able to watch it for the first time. You're right, it is underrated.

Yay, I'm glad someone else appreciates its awesomeness! I remember when it came on Netflix, I made my friend who hadn't seen it come over and watch it with me. Its humor is just so random and hilarious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter