Happily Even After, New

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Stupid quick question because I can't bring myself to watch the videos of the new version. Is You'll Be in My Heart still apart of the show?

The song and show are the same - with the addition of projections down Main Street! Enjoy! 🥰

Tears and potential for an ugly cry in the middle of Magic Kingdom was why I was asking.

Yep pretty much guaranteed. Last time we saw it before it went away I looked around me and everyone was wiping tears from their eyes. So I guess you won’t be ugly crying alone. I am 100% sure I will be doing it every time I see the show. I just have to remember to have some tissues available

Looking forward to seeing it this fall.
Not sure if the projections will help or distract. I thought they were a distraction in Enchantment.

I think the Main Street projections are a means of encouraging guests to watch from there instead of squeezing into the Hub.
Ooh, that's a great addition! They did that in Disneyland for one of the fireworks shows and it was so nice just strolling up 5 minutes before the show and watching all the projections on Main Street instead of being jammed up in front of the castle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter