• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happiest Haunts Tour - yay or nay?

I'm interested in this as well, especially since there is a special viewing area for fireworks.

Last edited:

It looks like alot of fun! I'm curious about the cost. I bet there are reviews from previous years somewhere, maybe here or you could google it.

Reviews are pretty poor from what I have found, but also wildly different, even reviews from the same years. Apparently it used to be both parks, now it is apparently only DL. One person said it had a scavenger hunt, most reviews didn't mention that at all. Some said it had made up scary stories, some say it had no stories. Some reviews say it took them on on 4 rides, others said it took them on no rides and only gave them fast pass for HMH for after the tour. Some got a cool photo shoot, some didn't. To say it is wildly inconsistent is an understatement. Most reviews were not favorable though. Not one mentioned the Fireworks viewing spot.

I really hope someone from here can come and and give us the real scoop!

It looks like alot of fun! I'm curious about the cost. I bet there are reviews from previous years somewhere, maybe here or you could google it.
I'm curious about the cost too. Another poster said it was $85 in 2019. It seems like costs have increased substantially since then. Two hour tour... I'm putting my bet at $120-140, price varying depending on the date. Price is Right rules-- closest without going over, haha.

I called DL today, and spoke with a cast member who claimed to have recently been a tour guide. She said most likely Halloween Screams viewing would be in front of IASW. She said less likely options would be West Crescent, or the train station. I realize this is basically just rehashing what was has already been said here, but I thought I'd share.

I called DL today, and spoke with a cast member who claimed to have recently been a tour guide. She said most likely Halloween Screams viewing would be in front of IASW. She said less likely options would be West Crescent, or the train station. I realize this is basically just rehashing what was has already been said here, but I thought I'd share.
What would the view actually be like from there? We will only be in the park one fireworks day and wondering if we should try for the tour or not. I'm having a hard time imagining how will you be able to see Jack and Zero from it's a small world because that would be the biggest draw for me.

Wait, do they run Halloween Screams as the fireworks even though the party moved to CA? Will they not show Wondrous Journeys in September/October?

We did a version in 2015, and I would highly recommend it. It does seem to be a bit different than the one we were able to do, but the viewing area for the show? Yes please!!!

There are multiple videos online of Halloween Screams projected onto Small World (with and without background fireworks depending on the night). Projections look great on Small World, BUT no overhead flying Zero, and no flames. Plus the fireworks are better centered around the castle. Those are the differences that I can see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter