• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hangers/Over the door toiletries

Marshmelo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know about how many hangers are in the cabins (if any)? Also, I have a Freedom Bag for my carry on which I put my toiletries in and it opens up (has compartments and would look similar to the shoe holder) and has a hanger strap so you can hang it on a hook on a door. Is there a hook on the bathroom door? Thanks!

I think we had about 12 hangers or so - some were "good" quality and others were obviously left-over wire hangers from others. We did fine with what we had, but were told we could ask our stateroom hostess for more if needed

DH has a toiletry bag that has a hook on it and he hung it on the towel rack, but yes there is a hook on both doors (for the split bathroom rooms). I used the back of the door hooks for pjs during the day so they were out of the way

I used my freedom bag on the Wonder this year - it was perfect!

Just the right size for behind the door.

I just love my freedom bag!

I took some plastic hangers (little ones for the kids too). At $0.88 a dozen they were left for the next fortunate inhabitants of our rooms!

I returned the over the door shoe holder today to Target. I thought there was a lot of room to store toiletries on shelves!

I was just looking in the LL Bean Traveller's Catalog and they have a toiletry bag that looks like it will hang over the door. They come in 4 different sizes and lots of colors. I am thinking of ordering one....

Originally posted by Favorite Auntie
I was just looking in the LL Bean Traveller's Catalog and they have a toiletry bag that looks like it will hang over the door. They come in 4 different sizes and lots of colors. I am thinking of ordering one....

We have the LLBean Personal Organizers (is this the one you want?) We love them. MY DH and I have the large. MY DS & DD have the small. If you want to carry a travel hairdryer or something of that size I would recommend the extra large. They can hang on a hook or on the shower rod.

twk

We have those organizers as well. Although this trip we used them a little differently. DS used the small one for his stuff and hung it from one of the retaining bars on the corner shelves. We used the large one for DD, me & DH - all of his stuff, the curling iron, and basic toiletries. DD had a make up case as did I which were square and we stored on the corner shelves.

We also took a shoe holder and used it for the "stuff" that can get scattered - sunglasses, sunscreen, binoculars, etc. Ours was a sort of papery material and I used a sharpie to label one row for each person and then used the top row for the "all family" items.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter