handicapped parking at Universal's City Walk?

cupcake

Mouseketeer
My dh and I were thinking of dining there as it is close to where we will be one day due to the fact that my dh will be working, which is why we get to take this trip. I remember going here some years back before I got my hc tag. I can walk, just not a ton. The walk from the car was INSANE. My dh got the car and picked me up on the way out but I used up all my walking on the walk from the car and was barely able to walk in there at all.

I can't find anything about where hc parking is at City Walk on-line. Does anyone know if it is where the main parking is? (if so, I am not going!). For something like dining, I like to walk in and out and not use the wc. If we are in the Universal Studios area, I would prefer to dine someplace more special-- not something I can do at home. I think last time he did this meeting, we ate at Chilis, which definitely isn't too exotic!! Thanks!

:wave: Cupcake

HC parking is in the main garage, but it is the closest section to the moving sidewalks that get you from the garage to the opening of City Walk... how about valet parking? It's only $8.00 which isn't too bad and they have wheelchairs right there if you need one. Or eating at one of the hotels, Hard Rock Kitchen was pretty good.

THANK YOU for posting!!! It is good to know where the general hc spots are, that garage is FAR!!!

I see that Emeril's has free valet parking. I will have my wc (or an ECV if we decide to rent one) but I really would rather walk.

Am I right in thinking that there are close hc spots if we park/eat at one of the hotels? Just trying to figure out my options! (which will NOT include that garage!).

Thanks again!

:wave: Cupcake

Yes I think all City Walk restraunts might be free valet w/ dinner reciept. Double Check me, but I think.... Yes the hotels have closer HC parking and also have a drop off right next to the lobby for the restraunts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter