handicap rooms at CBR??

tinala

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knew where the handicap rooms are at CBR. I have two reservations, one for a handicap room and the other for a standard. I am hoping they will give us connecting rooms but wasn't sure if they group all the handicap rooms in one area or not. I also heard we could get a wheelchair for free to use at the resort while we are there. Is this true. It would be nice to take my sister around the promenade at night.

Hi, tinala!

I would guess that the handicapped accessible rooms are spread throughout the resort, as that is the way they do it at the other resorts I've stayed at. It would probably have to be a ground floor room, since there are no elevators at Caribbean Beach.

And the resorts do have manual wheelchairs available on a first come, first serve basis. Depending on how busy it is when you are there, you may get one right away, you may have to come back for one, they may not have a wide one or a narrow one (depending on what you need) and the wheelchairs are the heavy kind with the leg rests unable to be moved. Years ago when we would use a resort wheelchair, they would take our credit card and place a $250.00 charge on it, which was removed when we returned the chair.

Hope you have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter