Handicap cabin pictures & info

pooh4me

DIS Veteran
I am looking for pictures and info on the handicap cabins since the remodel,( The walk in shower ones)

If you go to Disney's website https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/cabins-at-fort-wilderness-resort/rates-rooms/ and click on the "View Photos" for the Wilderness Cabin there is a Drop down box that will allow you to change the Photos from "Non-Accessible" to "Accessible". Once on the "Accessible" side, another drop down is available to select the type of Accessible options needed.

The don't really show the "Shower" very well, but you can see that it is the handicap type.

Are all the handicap cabins in the same loop or are there some in the different loops? It's been a very long time since I've stayed at the Fort, but I keep pushing to get back there! Planning a trip where we will need to get both an accessible cabin and a regular cabin side-by-side to accommodate family. Our last trips we have stayed at Pop Century together but really looking for the kitchen and the "Fort Feel" ... miss it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter