~Hamilton DIS Meet, February 20th - Roll Call!

See you All Tomorrow!

Bringing DD with me! Sorry!

Scratch

I am sorry to say that I will have to miss this meet after all as I have hurt my back. I sent you a pm snowwark to let you know. Hopefully, there will be a dis meet in the spring so I get a chance to meet everyone. I was so looking forward to going. Take care all, and have fun tomorrow. Karen

scorp111 said:
I would have loved to have been able to attend, maybe next time.

Would be nice to meet some "locals" who understood my obsession.

This meet is only about 10 minutes from my house too!

Instead of the meet, we get a lovely two day business trip to Sudbury, but at least my DW and DD get to ride along....

Hey Scorp111

There is actually another "Creeker" with a Disney obsession - ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine

I'm still hoping to make it tomorrow. We'll be late because the boys have church parade for their Venture company in the morning and it won't end until 11. I imagine that if this one is like other DIS meets it will still be going strong when we get there. All four of us are coming. Kathy (Baboo) Len (MLEO) Michael and Ginny.

Karen, hopefully we'll get to meet you at the next one! Feel better soon. :)

Scorp, enjoy Sudbury, and maybe next time...:)

Have a safe drive, Kathy! :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone, in just a few hours!! :cool1: :)

Just me and Ty coming now.Dave got called into work.We will have to leave really early now because we will be walking(such a long way,I know,LOL) and who knows how fast Mr.Hopalong can make those crutches go.See you guys in a few hours.

Gosh, you're up already, Kim?? How's your head! ;)

See you all in a few hours. Safe drive Kathy and be careful walking Kelly, hope Ty has winter "tires" on his crutches!

That was fun-we have to do this again. It was nice to meet everyone and I hope you all had a safe trip home. Hope to see everyone again soon. Enjoy all the upcoming trips. Kathy ::MickeyMo

Yes, that was fun.....another successful DIS Meet, today! :flower:

Rudy and I got home just in time for the miserable weather to close in. :(

We will have to work on the suggestion of a Toronto Island meet in the better weather. :sunny:

Yes, it was fun!!! Of course i couldn't leave Hamilton without dropping off some of my money at the Disney store. Hit the beginnings of a pretty good snow storm on the way home...great night to stay inside!

Glad to see you made it back home safely, Tracey, before the storm really started to hit.

It was really nice to meet everyone and glad to know that there are other Disney nuts in the Hamilton area.

Can't wait for the next meet. Thanks for organizing this Kim.

Elaine (& Margaret)

Elaine, thank you so much for making the cute name tags. You went to a lot of time and effort and we all really appreciated it! :)

It was my pleasure making the name tags. I'm glad you liked them.

Elaine

Yes Elaine! Thank You! Those tags were awesome!

DD and I ended up going to the Limeridge Mall and of course it started to snow when we were inside! Luckily it wasn't too bad for the ride home!

It was great seeing friends already made and making new ones! Notice I didn't say "old friends"!LOL

Thanks Kim for organizing!

Scratch

It was so nice meeting everyone and putting a face to a name. :)

Okay, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm hungry again!! :confused3 ;)

Oh, you guys should of told me you were going shopping, I'm good at that!! :teeth:

I had a blast, and I'm so happy that we could get together, new and 'old'
friends! Janet put the 'old' part in my mind..lol. ;)

Thank you, Elaine, for making our name tags, that was sweet of you. :)

Let's do this again in the spring or early summer, okay? :sunny:

To those of you who couldn't make it, next time for sure!!

Thank you, everyone! :)

I am so glad I decide to attend...I had a blast! I can't wait for the next one. You were right--you guys aren't that scary--well most of you anyway ;) !!!

Had a great time again! Thanks Elaine for the name tags. It was great talking Disney with people who understand.

I'm so sorry that we didn't make it! We were really late getting going, and by the time we hit Pickering it was already 1.00 and it was starting to snow. We figured it would be 2.30 by the time we got there and Ginny was supposed to be back by 5 for a youth meeting with the group she's going with to Germany this summer. So we gave up. Probably just as well since I ended up sick shortly after that.
Glad to hear it was such a success and I hope to make it to one in the better weather. One on the Island again would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter