~Hamilton DIS Meet, February 20th - Roll Call!

Lara and I had a great time at the DIS-Meet yesterday. Thanks so much for organizing it!

Elaine - the name tags were terrific. Thanks so much for taking the time to make them for everyone.

Arlene

mississaugamom said:
Lara and I had a great time at the DIS-Meet yesterday. Thanks so much for organizing it!

Elaine - the name tags were terrific. Thanks so much for taking the time to make them for everyone.

Arlene

Wow Arlene what is the true story here?
You post one thing on the Cruise thread about being bored and now here???

Hmmmm..

Cheers,
Grumbo

Grumbo said:
Wow Arlene what is the true story here?
You post one thing on the Cruise thread about being bored and now here???

Hmmmm..

Cheers,
Grumbo

Very Funny!!! :rolleyes: Janet and I were hanging out together, so we can both testify to your "delusional" streak! :rotfl2:

Ya missed a good one!!!!

Arlene

mississaugamom said:
Very Funny!!! :rolleyes: Janet and I were hanging out together, so we can both testify to your "delusional" streak! :rotfl2:

Ya missed a good one!!!!

Arlene

Went to Meagan's hockey game in the morning, watched my Sound of Music DVD ($14.99 for the double DVD!) and picking out the sites for this summer's holiday.
Janet pm'd me and told me she was bored too. hmmm ;)

I'm sure it was nice.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Grumbo said:
Janet pm'd me and told me she was bored too. hmmm ;)

I'm sure it was nice.

Cheers,
Grumbo

How could we be bored! We were talking about the Brotherhood!LOL NOT!

It's a good thing you didn't show up, the "SisterHood in Training" would have shot you! Bows and Arrows from the Toy Box! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scratch
pirate:

Baboo said:
I'm so sorry that we didn't make it! We were really late getting going, and by the time we hit Pickering it was already 1.00 and it was starting to snow. We figured it would be 2.30 by the time we got there and Ginny was supposed to be back by 5 for a youth meeting with the group she's going with to Germany this summer. So we gave up. Probably just as well since I ended up sick shortly after that.
Glad to hear it was such a success and I hope to make it to one in the better weather. One on the Island again would be great!

Kathy, I'm sorry you couldn't make it. I do remember reading that you had a very tight schedule that day. You would barely have had time for a coffee!! :)

The idea of having another meet at Centre Island this summer did come up. We'll have to see what we can arrange! :) I still have a pic of Ginny, Michael and I, on the flume ride! :)

I hope you're feeling better. :)

Tracey, I did my best to keep the scary people at my end of the table! ;) LOL....

I had a great time as well. It was dumb to be nervous, everyone was so nice. Although I am glad that I was sitting in the middle of the table if the scary people were at the end. :wave2:

Oh by the way Elaine have you used the smiley faces yet?

Well when I came in there were only people at that end of the table....I'm not implying anything but you will notice I sat in the middle, closest to the exit. Enough said!! :wave2: :p

Debbie, it's official. I am booked at Coronado and have filled out my project x registration. So far the plan is June 15-June 22, if I can get an okay AP code I will extend another 3 days.

Be sure to let me know if you decide to go. It would be nice to attend theses things and see at least one person I know!

OMG You are sooooo lucky. I am still waiting for work to decide if they need me or my husband!

I hope I will see you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter