Hamburger buns question

Julie Amber

Mouseketeer
This is probably a weird question and may seem trivial, but I've done a lot of visits to WDW where the food is pretty amazing and I LOVE their burgers. In fact I was just at the Polynesian 2 weeks ago and had a burger that was seriously the bomb! However I was at DL hotel and grabbed a burger at the fast food place by the pool earlier this year and it definitely wasn't as good. Basically the bun was super dry and fell apart everywhere. I just talked to my parents who hit DL and DCA this year and they said that the burger buns are like that everywhere. So my silly question is- is that the only bun offered or can you request a regular white bun? It seems to be a wheat bun that has a bit of an off putting flavor and doesn't hold together well. Anyone know if this might be an option at any of the counter service type places in DL or DCA?

Unless things have changed since I was last at DLR, there are no good burgers or buns. If anyone has found a good one, please let us know.

They changed the burgers a couple years or so ago and they aren't as good. Used to enjoy getting burgers at Vilage Haus and Taste Pilot grill(Smoke Jumpers), but now they are smaller, not as tasty, bun seems old. I guess its more about profits though. I guess you could go to Whitewater Snacks at GCH and buy a loaf of wonder bread and slap that on there. Would at least taste somewhat edible.

If the budget allows, you might try the burger on the lunch menu at CCR. That is our favorite burger at DLR. But it is pricey. However, the ambience and service can provide a very nice break from the parks. So sometimes we really appreciate the splurge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter