Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

CorpseBride you guys all look Fantastic!!! I love your costumes and that you guys found Maynard!

We also went last night and had a blast! I was happy so many people knew who I was hahah! I was Jadis from Narnia and DH was a Renaissance Man.

We started a little late since we stopped in at Jazz Kitchen for dinner, but it seems to have worked for us. The line was not too bad to get in and we headed back towards the Pier we stopped at any candy station with a short line and then walked on CS, from there we went to TSMM which had a 10 minute line, when we finished the ride the line was at 30 minutes and held the rest of the night.

We got candy and I ate lots of carrots and apples, cause I am weird like that :rotfl: We rode Soarin which was supposed to be a short line but due to some issues we had a 20 minute wait.

We headed to Monsters, TOT, got lots more candy, more candy and more candy, went back to see one of my friends who is a CM, went on CS again, decided to skip TSMM because of the long lines, rode the Zephyr for DH, sadly MM was closed while we were in line.

We ran into Cruella who was nice enough to stop and take a picture with me. She is always my favorite! She asked if my fur was faux, I told her "Of course not it's seal", she told me "I was evil" and "I told her of course I am!" She played with me a bit more as DH pulled out the camera. I love the little girl in the back of the picture checking out the "Villians" :rotfl:

We saw some great costumes and just had a blast, even DH who was not sure about the whole thing! Though I wish there had been a few more villians though we got lucky and found them at end. I so hope to do it again next year!

Evil Queen, DH and I
usevil.jpg

Me after close at the Villians Display
Meevil.jpg

Cruella and Jadis
cruella.jpg

And one of my favorite Family Costumes of the night
practically.jpg

In case anyone is wondering we left with 11.5 pounds of Candy :scared1:

Yay! More pics!! I love them! Your costume was so cool. I'm glad you had a good time. :cool1: I'll add a link to your pics on the front. :thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread and helped keep the excitement going!! Hope you all had fun at your parties. TTFN! :)

we had a great time at the party onthe 24th and still not home to upload pics to photobucket...see you soon

we had a great time at the party onthe 24th and still not home to upload pics to photobucket...see you soon

No problem! If anyone still has pics to add please do so! I'll add them to the links on the front page once you do. :thumbsup2

With all the talk of Halloween fast approaching, I thought that I would bump up this thread from last year so that we can enjoy the pics! I know that I am getting excited about going during Halloween time this year just because the park looks like it is so much fun and MTOTP looks like a blast! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter