Halloween season foodie guide is here!

It's here it's here! And earlier than anticipated!

giphy.gif

Oh my lord. My husband and I are going to be so fat! So many treats. Fortunately my allergies prevent me from eating a whole lot of them but my husband is going to have to eat a few.
I really hoping I can get the mayor popcorn bucket, the zero popcorn bucket and the poison apple Stein. Since apples really are poison to me I love the poison apple themed stuff.
So excited. I'm just on my break at work I can't wait to get home today and peruse and prioritize it more thoroughly.
TFS

After going over everything I'm not very.. excited? So much of it is 'meh' to me this year... happy for my pocketbook I guess lol.

The burger from Hungry Bear looks good but there's no way you'd get me eating that thing in public! I'd have sauce all over my face :rotfl2: The Halloween Screams meal looks really good to me but I won't be there for fireworks so that's a big ol' womp. The pumpkin chai cream puff will be on my list and maybe that poison apple macaron even though the green buttercream will most definitely turn my mouth colors.

Time to wait until the youtubers start putting out foodie guide videos to see what's really good and what's worth ditching lol

I am so not excited about this at all. Pumpkin and ghost pepper everything! But I am glad because I can just stick to the stuff I know and love!

There is one churro I want to try but that's it! LOL

I am so not excited about this at all. Pumpkin and ghost pepper everything! But I am glad because I can just stick to the stuff I know and love!

There is one churro I want to try but that's it! LOL

That's okay. More pumpkin for me! (The ghost peppers... well, I might try one thing, but I no longer have the cast iron stomach of my youth, so beware of heartburn. LOL.)

I am also more a peppermint gal, but I am willing to make an exception and have any Halloween treats I can get. I was hoping Lamplight would bring back the pumpkin donuts dessert and that new mule drink is going in my belly for sure.

I am also willing to risk sauce on my face for that burger at Hungry Bear. So very much want.

I’ve been lurking on here for quite a while now but finally made an account to ask a question. My family and I are taking our first trip to DLR 9/1-9/5 and all the Halloween goodies have me really excited!

I really want the Minnie Winnifred sipper but it isn’t available until 9/5 and we will be leaving that morning (no park time). Is there any chance it could be available a day early?? If not, I will try to console myself with a Zero popcorn bucket and Donald sipper lol!

I really want the Minnie Winnifred sipper but it isn’t available until 9/5 and we will be leaving that morning (no park time). Is there any chance it could be available a day early?? If not, I will try to console myself with a Zero popcorn bucket and Donald sipper lol!

Sad to report that it is unlikely. They're pretty locked down about the sipper/bucket release dates and rarely, if ever, do I see them deviate from that.

I’ve been lurking on here for quite a while now but finally made an account to ask a question. My family and I are taking our first trip to DLR 9/1-9/5 and all the Halloween goodies have me really excited!

There is no harm in hoping. I'm 90% sure I saw the MK exclusive sipper during the weekend and it wasn't announced till like Monday/Tuesday.

I wonder if it might be available in Downtown Disney?

I wonder if it might be available in Downtown Disney?
Unfortunately, that's very unlikely. Souvenir items like popcorn buckets, souvie sippers and glow cubes that are sold at food stands and restaurants in the park are part of food services and not park merchandising so they rarely, if ever, are sold outside the parks.

the Aussie dollar just gets lower and lower and all these wonderful treats are to be purchased!!
OH NO!!!
I will have to limit myself as our funds aren't going to stretch as far as I want them to.

We're not planning to eat much sugar on our September trip, but feeling pretty darn tempted by that Pumpkin Churro Funnel Cake and the Trick or Treat sweet churro... as well as a few other pumpkin things! The spicy stuff is not my thing, unfortunately, but there are plenty of options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter