Halloween Room Decor 2019

lizardlife

Earning My Ears
Checked the last few pages but didn't see anyone mention this so just posting to say that the Halloween on the High Seas room decorations are up on the DCL gifts & amenities page! This is the description as per the site:

"Conjure up spook-tacular stateroom decorations to keep your grim grinning ghoulies howling in delight on the haunted high seas! Frightfully delightful decor includes a comfy Sherpa blanket featuring Mickey and friends bedecked in their bewitching best, a vampire Mickey pocket pillow, a trick-or-treat felt bag—plus 4 hanging, glow-in-the-dark ghosts sure to keep your spirits up when the lights go out."

The blanket is super cute. I just ordered 2, one for each of our staterooms for our upcoming 10/27 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise.

Did you happen to take a screenshot? We're not taking this cruise until 2020 and we can't look at this package without a reservation for 2019.

Thanks so much for the picture. Hoping they still offer this next year for the 2020 Halloween cruises.
From my understanding, it's an annual offering, but they are popular and can sell out quickly so I recommend checking around this time next year to see if they get posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter