Halloween question

wendypooh

Cajun Tinkerbell Princess
Hi All,

We will be going to disney Oct - Nov. 2016 - we will have our grandkids ages 3 & 4 at the time. We know about MNSSHP, but do the resorts do anything for halloween? Just wondering if MNSSHP is our only option for halloween night. Thanks for any info! :)

Some of the resorts have trick or treating, some of the resorts have a few characters come out for a little while late in the day. I believe all of them show Halloween type movies that week.

Tom

Thank You, any idea which resorts do what? Is there a list or something somewhere? :)

We were at CBR over Halloween. On the 31st at the resort they had character meets, a costume parade, some games (hula hoop, etc) for the kids then trick-or-treating around the resort (maybe 4-5 places to get candy). Then a movie outdoors (which they do every night). Not a ton of candy, but still fun. It will be the shortest character line around! If you want more trick-or-treating, head over to Ft. Wilderness--the campsites tend to decorate for the holiday and hand out candy at the campsites/RV sites.

Thanks, I found on another website 2015's list of what resorts did....... it was VERY helpful. Thanks for all the info though!!! :)

You can check the October Activities Calendars for each resort to see who is doing what. They will be released around October 2nd or 3rd.
this is awesome to know, where do I find the Activites calendar, I'm leaving next week:) THANK YOU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter