Halloween party 2024 booking question

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello everyone :)

I know the dates won’t be released until the spring but we really wanted to book through DVC which means I can’t wait til spring if going that route

I have never been to any of the holiday parties and I know the dates aren’t out yet but I wanted to see if anyone knows if there are certain nights that they always have the parties? Like it’s always on thurs and sat or something?

Hello everyone :)

I know the dates won’t be released until the spring but we really wanted to book through DVC which means I can’t wait til spring if going that route

I have never been to any of the holiday parties and I know the dates aren’t out yet but I wanted to see if anyone knows if there are certain nights that they always have the parties? Like it’s always on thurs and sat or something?
The past few years the Halloween parties are usually on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday evenings. The parties start mid-August and generally end either Halloween night or November 1st. With DVC most of the time you can get a $10.00 discount on tickets for the August and September dates. Have fun

The past few years the Halloween parties are usually on Sunday, Tuesday and Friday evenings. The parties start mid-August and generally end either Halloween night or November 1st. With DVC most of the time you can get a $10.00 discount on tickets for the August and September dates. Have fun
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for your help!

An exception to this is Columbus Day Week. This year there was no party the Sunday before Columbus Day. There was a party on Monday (Columbus Day), Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Sunday. In addition in October this year there were parties on Thursday nights in addition to Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

An exception to this is Columbus Day Week. This year there was no party the Sunday before Columbus Day. There was a party on Monday (Columbus Day), Tuesday, Thursday Friday and Sunday. In addition in October this year there were parties on Thursday nights in addition to Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Perfect! I’m looking at 10/02 - 10/05 there should be a Halloween party somewhere in there! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter