Halloween Outfits

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
What is everyone wearing for The Mickeys Halloween Party?

We are going as Pirates :)

Does anyone have photos of outfits from previous years parties.

My daughter doesn't know we are going to the party. It's going to be a surprise. She is five and has always picked out something Disney for Halloween. Last year, she was Anna. The previous two years before that she was Snow White and her first two Halloweens she was Tinkerbell. So we told her that we would dress up in coordinating outfits with her for this Halloween. At first, she wanted to be Queen of Hearts so my husband decided he would be Mad Hatter and I was going to be a card. Then, all of the sudden she changed her mind. She is absolutely adamant that she be... are you ready for this? A hot dog. She wants to be a hot dog for Halloween. And she wants me to be mustard and my husband to be ketchup. We thought she would change her mind, but nope. For almost 2 months now she has insisted that she be a hot dog and my husband and I be the condiments.

I'm going as the Wicked Witch of the West. You can find pics in the offical 2015 thread as well as the old offical thread, I think there is also one called post your costume.

This is me (Miss Piggy) with my husband, kids, and brother at Disneyland Halloween Party in 2013
Oct%20at%20Disney%20478.jpg

We went to the 2014 Halloween Party (also Disneyland) as an adult only group..with friends and relatives (I am the Queen of Hearts)

Photo0047FourBySix_edited-1.jpg

This is our first trip to WDW. My daughters are going to be Belle and Cinderella. My son is going to be a boy scout. My husband and I have kind of odd costumes this year, and Im not sure anyone will know who we are--but he will be George Neumann as Indiana Jones and Im going to be Frau Blucher.

My daughter doesn't know we are going to the party. It's going to be a surprise. She is five and has always picked out something Disney for Halloween. Last year, she was Anna. The previous two years before that she was Snow White and her first two Halloweens she was Tinkerbell. So we told her that we would dress up in coordinating outfits with her for this Halloween. At first, she wanted to be Queen of Hearts so my husband decided he would be Mad Hatter and I was going to be a card. Then, all of the sudden she changed her mind. She is absolutely adamant that she be... are you ready for this? A hot dog. She wants to be a hot dog for Halloween. And she wants me to be mustard and my husband to be ketchup. We thought she would change her mind, but nope. For almost 2 months now she has insisted that she be a hot dog and my husband and I be the condiments.

That is such a cool Idea, you most do it xx

I'm going as the Wicked Witch of the West. You can find pics in the offical 2015 thread as well as the old offical thread, I think there is also one called post your costume.

Thank you I'll go and have an explore :) x

This is me (Miss Piggy) with my husband, kids, and brother at Disneyland Halloween Party in 2013
Oct%20at%20Disney%20478.jpg

We went to the 2014 Halloween Party (also Disneyland) as an adult only group..with friends and relatives (I am the Queen of Hearts)

Photo0047FourBySix_edited-1.jpg

This is our first trip to WDW. My daughters are going to be Belle and Cinderella. My son is going to be a boy scout. My husband and I have kind of odd costumes this year, and Im not sure anyone will know who we are--but he will be George Neumann as Indiana Jones and Im going to be Frau Blucher.

Thank you for sharing the Photos :) I love Miss Piggy xxxx

We went at the Wreck-it Ralph with Ralph, Felix, Vanelope & Sargent Calhoun last year & had an AMAZING time!

Im debating between being Belle or Darth Vader (Big difference I know). But I don't know how dressed up adults are allowed to be. I dont want to be turned away at the gates

As of now, DBF and I will be dressing up as the Incredibles for the party on 10/18! This may change but I've gotten so busy I'm not sure I'm going to be able to put anything more elaborate together before then

On a related note, I'm planning on wearing a tulle skirt with a vneck t-shirt for a day at the park (with shorts underneath to avoid a show :rotfl:). That isn't considered a costume, right? I'm not dressing as a character, just dressing up :blush::blush::blush:

We are going as characters in Alice in Wonderland. Alice, the Queen of Hearts Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter. I was wondering if it will be cooler in the evenings? We are going tot he Nov.1 party.

Unless you're going to be there ON Halloween, how about the hot dog for the actual Halloween night and something Disney for MNSSHP? Did that one year when DS wanted to be Spider-Man.

We are going as characters in Alice in Wonderland. Alice, the Queen of Hearts Cheshire Cat and the Mad Hatter. I was wondering if it will be cooler in the evenings? We are going tot he Nov.1 party.

We will be there same evening :) x

That is such a cool Idea, you most do it xx
All three costumes arrived earlier this week. It's going to happen.

Unless you're going to be there ON Halloween, how about the hot dog for the actual Halloween night and something Disney for MNSSHP? Did that one year when DS wanted to be Spider-Man.
That might happen. We're taking the hot dog and condiment costumes to MNSSHP, though. They are very light and surprisingly easy to move in. They won't take up a lot of room in our luggage and be pretty easy for rides. If she decides she got being a hot dog out of her system, we have plenty of princess dresses she can opt for come Halloween.

We went to two parties last year: Lego Movie Characters (youngest had his heart set on Emmett)

MK_MSBRCART_7050141783small.jpg

And then I was a Haunted Mansion Hostess, with 3 ghost busters and a cute hitch-hiking ghost. They were more about the rides and comfort than costumes!

MNSSHP_MSGAZETT_7068192143 - Copysmall.jpg

This year we have a group of 6 and are doing Alice in Wonderland characters...

Im debating between being Belle or Darth Vader (Big difference I know). But I don't know how dressed up adults are allowed to be. I dont want to be turned away at the gates

As dressed up as you want to be! Honestly I think a lot of adults are more made up than the kids! LOL

I am going to be Constance Hatchaway, bride in the attic of the HM. This is my boyfriend's first WDW trip and I am trying and hoping he will become as addicted as I am - we are going to two MNSSHP's - Oct 27 and 31. I am not sure what he will be, he has one of those morph suits that zips up and over you head, but I don't think that is allowed - He looks like a blue skeleton, so think I need to steer him in another direction. Plus, he says he can see fine but I think it would get annoying........we will see what he turns out to be! Fingers crossed!

My Hubby is being a pain and when I mention halloween outfits he turns off, I'm going to get him some items to take. Any idea on cheap and easy pirate ideas for a man thats not too over the top. I am sure once he is there he will be fine lol x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter