Halloween or Christmas

snuggles0124

Earning My Ears
We are planning coming Nov 8 thru 14 staying at French Quarter . We have never been at Halloween or Christmas Just wondering what u all like the best of both .

We are planning coming Nov 8 thru 14 staying at French Quarter . We have never been at Halloween or Christmas Just wondering what u all like the best of both .

By Nov 8, there will be no Halloween left anywhere. EP will still be in Food & Wine mode, but the other parks and DS will already be decorated for Christmas and in full Christmas swing.

Our favorite Christmas thing is the Holiday Storytellers at EP, but they don't start until Thanksgiving.

We like to tour the deluxe resorts to see decorations and I absolutely love the Christmas decorations at POFQ, but I don’t think resort decorations go up until around mid November.

Why choose? We’re doing oct 28th to November 14th. Hitting a Halloween party and a Christmas party!

Halloween has the best parade.

The Christmas decor is much more extensive than Halloween.

We have done Oct 30 - Nov 7 several times and you get the best of both, just not the resort and Epcot decor.

Are you wondering about the parties, the decorations or the atmosphere?
Or all of the above?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter