Halloween on the High Seas!!!!!!!!!!

We are doing wish in January but are now considering doing a Halloween cruise just for the new meet!!!
Also kind of hope this means Clarabelle could potentially join the “elite eight” on normal sailings as I’d bet her in a cruise line outfit would be adorbs

We are doing wish in January but are now considering doing a Halloween cruise just for the new meet!!!
Also kind of hope this means Clarabelle could potentially join the “elite eight” on normal sailings as I’d bet her in a cruise line outfit would be adorbs
I never understood the obsession with Clarabelle until my toddler started watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Now I love her. She’s moo-arvelous!

I have always loved Clarabelle, but I have never gotten the chance to meet her so I am very excited. Every time she would be out and about at WDW for meets, I would miss her. I would love the chance to meet her on DCL and the costumes they show them in look so fun.

Now, I need to figure out costumes that pack easily as I know my sister will want to dress up.

I may or may not have booked my DCL trip based on that new meet and greet offering....:ssst: I was meant to have a cruise and WDW trip last year at the end of Sept but couldn't travel to the US to go. Taken a bigger hit out of the holiday budget by booking a lot later this time but super excited. Now I actually have to get back to working on my costumes as I plan to do MNSSHP too.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter