Halloween on the High Seas - Disney Dream - What Day/Time are the Halloween activities?

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
We are sailing this weekend on the Disney Dream. Does anyone know when the Halloween activities are? I heard Sunday but not times. Anyone here who sailed this past weekend?

I was on it last week and you would have thought it was a million years ago based on my memory! I had to look at my photo timestamps.

Our Halloween day was day 2, day at sea. Pirates was day 3, Nassau.

Trick or treating depended on your dining time - we ate early, so ours was at 8pm. The line was looooong but moved okay. Then there was the mouse-querade party right after that around 8:45pm, in the lobby. Because we got stuck at the back of the ToT line, we did not get much view at the party so I would advise you to get to ToT early if you want a good spot in the lobby for the party.

There was a pumpkin tree lighting/spooky story thing in the lobby on our first night (not the Halloween night) at 7:15pm.

Lots of good characters, esp on Halloween day, like Captain Hook/Smee, Sanderson Sisters, and Jack/Sally.

I think that was all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter