halloween in disney

Jammer

Earning My Ears
We are going to Micky's Not So Scarey Halloween and we can't decide if the adults should dress up! Does anyone have any helpful tips for us. There is a total of 6 of us and only two children, ages 6 and 15.:jester:

We have gone down the last two years for halloween and we will be there again this year. It is soooo much fun.. I would guess that about 2/3 of adults dress up for this event.. It is as much fun for adults as the kids. A word to the wise, pick light costumes. It is usually still very warm at night during this time of year. Two years ago I wore a tigger costume that I bought at the Disney Store and I was so hot I could not wear it and took it off about half way through the night. You also will be surprised at how much candy the kids will come out of the park with. There are candy stations all throughout the park.. Rest up the kids and plan to stay to the end.. After the night parade many people with small children leave. The last couple of hours you can usually get on most rides with very little wait. Hope you and your family enjoy your trip. We will be there Oct 27-Nov2 and are doing the Not So Scary event on halloween night. Enjoy

:smooth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc ;) :tongue: :earseek:

Thanks heidihiden for the great tips! We will be there Oct 26-Nov 2. I can't wait and I'm counting the days. I was worried about the weather. With 6 of us we were just getting confused as to what to do. We will be doing this on the 27th. we thought Halloween night might be to crowded, plus my DD will be 15 on the 26th and this is what she wanted to do. Have a great time on your trip and again thank you for the tips!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter