• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Horror Nights?

RachelLD

Earning My Ears
If you are already in the park and you have a ticket to HHN, do you have to leave and then come back in for HHN? Can you somehow just stay in the park? Thanks for your help.:wave:

No-

Now be aware that this is always subject to change, but usually they have an area for day guests that are staying for halloween to hang out in while the rest of the park gets......haunted....Have your HHN ticket handy and show it when asked.

Hope this helps

Thanks. I figured it would be hard to have halloween guests running around while trying to clear out other guests. I didn't realize they made changes between day and night. I haven't been able to find much info about it. I did read screamscape though. It's pretty interesting. At least it is something, even if it's not all true. I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly.:jester:

Usualllly the "Stay and Scream" guests are coverted into one area in the New York section while the rest of the park is cleared out of regular day guests.

I spoke with Guest Services last week regarding tickets for HHN and was told that guests had to leave and come back. I hope she was misinformed.

Vonda

Generally, if you are in the park before 5:30 and have a HHN ticket, you get to stay in a particular area and wait until the park is ready. You usually get first dibs at the haunted mazes.

I have never seen them perform a sweep of the ENTIRE park prior to HHN. You may be required to hang out in a roped-off area and wear a wrist band, but then you are allowed to go right back into the park before the mob is generally allowed through the gate. This has been the standard, but anything can change. In my opinion, there isn't really much reason to clear the entire park of HHN passholders and Guest Svc. may not have completely explained the procedure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter