halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

I'm guessing it will be like last year, at 5:15 the AP Event starts on the first & second Friday & Saturday of the event. Roanoke & Dollhouse will open first then Halloween will open a little later. Which would make the Stay & Scream probably go into AVP & FDTD first with Dracula Untold opening a little later. Just a guess though.

You're guesses are usually pretty spot on. But we had the same prediction, based on location of the houses this year, and which houses opened early in the past...

Any house you're particularly excited about? Or concerned that it could be mediocre?

You're guesses are usually pretty spot on. But we had the same prediction, based on location of the houses this year, and which houses opened early in the past...

Any house you're particularly excited about? Or concerned that it could be mediocre?

I've talked about my anticipated/least anticipated mazes & zones on my YouTube Channel that you can find at www.youtube.com/sirowendisney under the Halloween Horror Nights Playlist.

My Most Anticipated to Least

1. Alien VS. Predator
2. Halloween
3. Giggles & Gore, Inc
4. The Walking Dead End of the Line
5. From Dusk Till Dawn
6. Dracula Untold Reign of Blood
7. Dollhouse of the Damned
8. Roanoke Cannibal Colony

1. The Purge Anarchy
2. Face Off In the Flesh
3. Bayou of Blood
4. MASKerade Unstitched

Is there a map showing where the various houses are going to be?

wpid-1601977_10153127722286996_5142252150205006448_o-1.jpg.jpeg

Thanks for the map! :thumbsup2

A few more weeks, fellas!

Today I'm heading up to Orlando for an 8 day family trip to WDW and here I am thinking about HHN!!! :rotfl2:

Here's my list:
Most Anticipated to Least Anticipated House:

1. The Walking Dead End of Line
2. From Dusk Till Dawn
3. Dollhouse of the Damned
4. Dracula Untold Reign of Blood
5. Alien vs. Predator
6. Halloween
7. Roanoke Cannibal Colony
8. Giggles & Gore

Street Experience:

1. The Purge Anarchy
2. Bayou of Blood
3. Face Off In the Flesh
4. Maskerade Unstitched

Cheers! :drinking1

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

Only a week + a few hours until opening night!
It never feels real until the night is in the 10-Day forecast!

My lists, from most to least anticipated houses:

1- Walking Dead (1)
2- Roanoke (5)
3- Halloween (3)
4- AvP (8)
5- Dollhouse (2)
6- Dusk Till Dawn (4)
7- Dracula (7)
8- Giggles & Gore (6)

...and scare zones:

1- Face Off (4)
2- Bayou (2)
3- MASKerade (1)
4- Purge (3)

My fiance's order is in parenthesis after mine...pretty different, and for different reasons!

What time do you have to be in park so that you can stay for hhn.

What time do you have to be in park so that you can stay for hhn.
You have to be in the park prior to close...which is 5pm. The event doesn't start until 6:30pm and you'd have to wait outside the main gates until they open to enter...if you can't be in the park prior to close. Which means...you must have a day ticket to stay.

You have to be in the park prior to close...which is 5pm. The event doesn't start until 6:30pm and you'd have to wait outside the main gates until they open to enter...if you can't be in the park prior to close. Which means...you must have a day ticket to stay.

thanks.

Already signed up & I can't wait to find out more info about it in the coming days.

Me, too. I'm excited to find out more about the thing on the 27th, too.

This is why I'm glad to have Frequent Fear. I can take time to do things like this, without feeling guilty about using up maze time.

We are thinking purchasing APs tickets for our trip in June 2015 to take advantage of hotel discounts and since DH is working a lot in FL these days.

So to take advantage of our APs after that trip, I'm thinking we'll try to do a trip in October 2015 over Columbus Day weekend (I know, probably busier with school holidays, but it is what it is). So I have some questions:

Halloween Horror Nights

1. How scary is it just walking around? DD isn't a scardy cat, but I'm still curious.

2. Are express passes (with room key card since we'll stay on site), good for rides and haunted houses during special events?

3. How much are HHN tickets if you are an AP holder and do you get to take advantage of the stay and scream holding area that I've read about (we would be buying the cheapest AP since we would never travel during those blacked out dates).

1. Completely subjective...some people are really scared and others aren't. You'll have to find out yourself.

2. Onsite Express privileges do not carry over to HHN. But...HHN EPs will allow you once through the lines for all houses and open attractions during the event.

3. Passholder tickets vary based on the date. Here's the link: http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/annual-pass-holder.html

Thanks for the info. I meant to post this as it's own thread. Oops :).

So I would have to purchase an HHN ticket and then and HHN EP if I so desired. Just want to be sure I'm clear on that part.

Thanks for the info. I meant to post this as it's own thread. Oops :).

So I would have to purchase an HHN ticket and then and HHN EP if I so desired. Just want to be sure I'm clear on that part.
Yes...HHN is a hard ticket event so everyone must purchase a ticket and an EP if so desired. If you only have one night, I would suggest getting the EP but if you are going multiple nights, save your money. You will be able to do everything over several nights.

I merged this thread into the HHN thread to keep everything together. We don't need to have multiple threads when we have a sticky that is easy to find.

We have never been to Universal or HHN. We are arriving MCO and staying at the Hyatt on opening night of HHN, prior to leaving the next day on the Fantasy.

I have tickets for admission to HHN that night as well as Express Passes, since we are only there that one night.

We will be taking a taxi from the airport to Universal. Do we go to the main entrance? Are there taxis standing by to take us back to MCO?

We're taking my parents, and it's the first time for them to do anything like this. They're big kids at heart, so it will be a blast just watching them.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter