• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

What would be the best price for two day both park passes and one nite of horror nites? We haven't been in years to horror nites in years and the tickets sure have gotten spendy! Thanks

I would suggest seeing if your job offers discounted tickets. I was able to buy a HHN ticket while upgrading to express pass for cheaper than universal was charging for just the HHN pass.

Thanks but no work discounts we have aaa and was wondering what the annual pass would do? It will be 4 of us going what kind of discount could I get if I bought 1 annual pass?

We have tickets for hhn on the 31st of October does anyone know what the crowds are like on this date.ive read some reports sayin crowds low as most have been by then or are doin other halloween stuff.

Thanks but no work discounts we have aaa and was wondering what the annual pass would do? It will be 4 of us going what kind of discount could I get if I bought 1 annual pass?
You can purchase up to six additional HHN tickets at the passholder discount with an AP. You can save 15% on additional multi-day park tickets with your AP.

We have tickets for hhn on the 31st of October does anyone know what the crowds are like on this date.ive read some reports sayin crowds low as most have been by then or are doin other halloween stuff.
That's pretty much true but since Halloween is on Friday night this year, I would expect slightly larger crowds than if it was on a weeknight. It will still be busy though...but not overly so.

I'm sure this is a repetitive question, but I will be there this coming Sunday night (9/28). Is it possible to see all 8 houses and the scare zones in one night without an express pass?

I'm sure this is a repetitive question, but I will be there this coming Sunday night (9/28). Is it possible to see all 8 houses and the scare zones in one night without an express pass?

stay in the park and wait out in the stay and scream holding area.
you will be able to get 2 houses done with little wait.

check the boards in the park for wait times for the houses.
zig and zag to stay ahead of long line waits.

don't do the rides, just the houses, shows and scare zones.

if you are in a line prior to closing, you will be allowed to stay in that line and do the house.
park would be closed by the time you are out of the house and you would have to exit the park then.

be sure to pick up the HHN guide map and check the times of the two shows.

the park map for where the houses are located are on line in the HHN website.

study it and know in advance the house locations and the way you should go if you end up zig zagging thru the park.

if you are hungry that night, find a counter service that does not have long lines.
check the menus out before you go to the park so you can see what options you will have in advance.

if you find out that you are going to run out of time to do all the houses and zones, you can decide to buy the EP while in the park that night.

i hope you have a fantastic time and can cover the entire park.

We bought FF passes with express I know we can use them for the houses can we use them for the rides that are opened during this time not sure what we can use them for. We will be there in 3 weeks

the eps are valid for a one time use at the houses and rides.

in the past, the ep only allowed for the first showing of bill and teds show.
assume it is that way again.

Thank you. We are going 2 nights so both nights I will be able to use the express pass . Feel a little better now.. Also where can I find a map I can print out I would like to look it over and decide maybe what to hit first?

stay in the park and wait out in the stay and scream holding area.
you will be able to get 2 houses done with little wait.

check the boards in the park for wait times for the houses.
zig and zag to stay ahead of long line waits.

don't do the rides, just the houses, shows and scare zones.

if you are in a line prior to closing, you will be allowed to stay in that line and do the house.
park would be closed by the time you are out of the house and you would have to exit the park then.

be sure to pick up the HHN guide map and check the times of the two shows.

the park map for where the houses are located are on line in the HHN website.

study it and know in advance the house locations and the way you should go if you end up zig zagging thru the park.

if you are hungry that night, find a counter service that does not have long lines.
check the menus out before you go to the park so you can see what options you will have in advance.

if you find out that you are going to run out of time to do all the houses and zones, you can decide to buy the EP while in the park that night.

i hope you have a fantastic time and can cover the entire park.

Thanks for the info:) We are not doing any rides as we have 3 other days in the parks for that. But getting 2 houses done quickly will be an awesome start. That leaves only 6 houses for the rest of the night. From what I have been told, the crowds on Sundays are typically low and hopefully even lower being that it is still September. Well, wish me luck at least!

Bill and Teds 2014 show video. Does any body have a link to the new 2014 Bill and Ted's show? I can't find one on you tube or on a google search.

We loved Bill and Teds last year's show and I hear this one is even better.

Bill and Teds 2014 show video. Does any body have a link to the new 2014 Bill and Ted's show? I can't find one on you tube or on a google search. We loved Bill and Teds last year's show and I hear this one is even better.

You can't video tape or take any pictures at B&T..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter