Halloween Gift Baskets?

jeeperwy

Mouseketeer
We will be at DL for halloween (staying at the Residence Inn on Harbor) and I was thinking that it would be neat for my two DS to get some sort of gift basket for Halloween since they won't get to go trick or treating.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Kari

When I was there for Halloween 2001, there was trick or treating at Downtown Disney. Don't know if they still do that, though.

I'm looking at getting a Cookies by Design bouquet for my son's birthday next summer. They currently have a Disney Halloween design that might be cute. When I go to the CBD website to order, they have four stores that would deliver in the area, so not sure which would be the one to use. There's also numerous candy bouquet companies that I'm sure would ship to a hotel.

Let us know what you decide! I'm wanting to make this trip special for my kids, too!

Thanks so much for the information. I looked at the website this morning and then ordered them through the local store. They are GREAT!! This will be so much better than candy since my 3 year old doesn't like chocolate (I know, sometimes I wonder if he's really my kid!!). I also have to tell you that I had to read your whole trip report first. Sounds like you had a really great time, which is sometimes hard to do with different people of different ages and comfort levels.

Thanks again, my kids will love them.

Kari

Glad my idea worked for you! Did you order it from a CA shop? If so, which one? I'd love to hear how it worked when you get back.

Thanks for reading my trip report! We can't wait to do DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter