• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Festival starts 4/10

PJackson

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has already been said but I've just seen on the DLRP Magic site that the Halloween Festival doesn't start until 4th October. So we'll miss it by 2 days!!

It's my first time to DLP, and I'm going the beginning of October so I get a couple of days of the "normal" Park and a couple of days of the "halloween" Park.

I believe that decorations etc start to go up around the middle/end of September, so even though you'll miss the halloween attractions you should still get a halloween feel whilst you are there.

All the decorations will eb going up while you are there so you won't totally miss out.

We are there for Halloween, however I'm not too sure how I will feel about the halloween decorations

I can't wait to see the Halloween decorations. We've never seen them before so I'm looking forward to seeing how they transform the park. I hope it's going to be as good as videos and stuff I've seen from previous years :)

I believe that decorations etc start to go up around the middle/end of September, so even though you'll miss the halloween attractions you should still get a halloween feel whilst you are there.

Yeah, some DISer's have said they have seen the dec whilst staying in mid-end sept, so you'll get a sneak perview and its always a great excuse to go next yr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter