Halloween Events---guests only?

Disney2013Girl

Mouseketeer
Are visiting the different resorts for the Halloween special events frowned upon? We're spending Halloween at Epcot, but it will be our last day there (and we *may* be parked-out). Thought about going to Boardwalk to check out their Halloween celebrations, but we're not staying there.

Is it in the same vein as pool-hopping?

The resorts aren't decorated for Halloween at all. The resorts just decorate for Christmas. They may do something the day of Halloween if that is what you are asking.

There 'might' be trick or treating at the resorts but that's about it...if they so it. No special decorations at the resorts though. Sorry.

Are visiting the different resorts for the Halloween special events frowned upon? We're spending Halloween at Epcot, but it will be our last day there (and we *may* be parked-out). Thought about going to Boardwalk to check out their Halloween celebrations, but we're not staying there.

Is it in the same vein as pool-hopping?

Most, if not all, of the resorts tend to have Halloween festivities on the 31st. Visiting and participating are not frowned upon either! :)

Most, if not all, of the resorts tend to have Halloween festivities on the 31st. Visiting and participating are not frowned upon either! :)

That's what I wanted to hear :-D I found the activities calendar for this month and saw all kinds of fun things going on all over the place, so I'll keep a couple of them in my back pocket in case we decide to do something other than Epcot the evening of Halloween.

That's what I wanted to hear :-D I found the activities calendar for this month and saw all kinds of fun things going on all over the place, so I'll keep a couple of them in my back pocket in case we decide to do something other than Epcot the evening of Halloween.

We are also planning on heading over to BW on halloween after AK:)

I would suggest taking a bus to BW. It will be very possible that resort parking will be restricted to only those staying at the resort. That often happens during Food and Wine when there are no other special events happening. I have personally experienced it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter