• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween date 2018 - normally stay the same?

Ceilidhscot

Mouseketeer
Booked to go to Florida next October and really want to see Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. Our ADinner reservation date is in April (180 days out) but understand the tickets for Halloween come out in May.

Does anyone happen to know if the party is always on certain days of the week each year as looking to go on a Thursday night and would book meals etc for the days around the date. Obviously I'd not want to have to cancel these if the party was on the Friday and not the Thursday..

I'm organising everything for the family so would take the stress out of picking the wrong day as first time to Disney World as at the "what to do each day" stage of our holiday.

Thanks in advance.

For many years now, MNSSHP has been pretty consistently scheduled on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays in October.

Thanks mesaboy2, I looked at the last 2 years and seemed to run on Sunday's and Thursday / Friday with only the start of the week changing ever so slightly at the start of the month. We arrive on the

Sorry, hit return too quickly!

Sunday was what I was going to say and thought going the Thursday night would allow us to have the Friday as an off day (not getting up at the crack of dawn to hit the parks). My DD will be 8 so was going to go to AK on the Thurs morning for rope drop to do Flight in Pandora and Navi (if I can get a fastpasses for one at least) then back to the hotel and chill before heading to MK for about 4.30pm or so.

Quick question. If you buy MNSSHP tickets, do you also need a valid park ticket for the day, or is the park ticket included with the separate purchase of the Halloween party?

Quick question. If you buy MNSSHP tickets, do you also need a valid park ticket for the day, or is the park ticket included with the separate purchase of the Halloween party?

You do not need any other ticket. The MNSSHP ticket will likely allow you to enter MK as early as 4:00p.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter