Halloween Cruise?

KMCPharmD

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!
DH, DD(7), and I are taking our first cruise this October. We are doing a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream Oct. 17. The question I have is do all Oct. cruises have Halloween activities and costumes nights? Or just select cruises? How could I find out if our cruise has these activities? Will they eventually notify us? We are super excited for this trip since it is a brand new experience for all 3 of us! I am really hoping that there are Halloween activites since I know we would have a blast dressing up! TIA for any help!

Hello everyone!
DH, DD(7), and I are taking our first cruise this October. We are doing a 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Dream Oct. 17. The question I have is do all Oct. cruises have Halloween activities and costumes nights? Or just select cruises? How could I find out if our cruise has these activities? Will they eventually notify us? We are super excited for this trip since it is a brand new experience for all 3 of us! I am really hoping that there are Halloween activites since I know we would have a blast dressing up! TIA for any help!
From the DCL website:
Sail Dates and Reservations
Don’t miss this special Halloween party at sea, offered fleet-wide during select sail dates in 2016.
Ship/
Sail Dates

Disney Magic/
October 2, 2016 - October 29, 2016

Disney Dream/
September 2, 2016 - October 31, 2016

Disney Fantasy/
September 3, 2016 - October 29, 2016
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/halloween-on-the-high-seas/

From the DCL website:
Don’t miss this special Halloween party at sea, offered fleet-wide during select sail dates in 2016.
Ship/
Sail Dates

Disney Magic/

Disney Dream/

Disney Fantasy/
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/halloween-on-the-high-seas/

Thank you! It seems obvious that I should have looked there to find my answer! Thanks for your help!

Ive been looking for the halloween dates for a while because we sail in september on the dream. I am so excited to see our dates are included! We love halloween and cant wait for all the fun activities.

From the DCL website:
Ship/
Sail Dates

Disney Magic/

Disney Dream/

Disney Fantasy/

Is this Halloween Party different from the Pirate Night? Or is that the Halloween party?

Hello everyone!
FYI, if you aren't already on it, the roll call for that cruise is http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-october-17th-2016.3413991/
We are on this same cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter