~*Halloween Costumes?*~

Tiggergurl88

<marquee><font color=purple>~*bLoNdE @ HeArT<3*~</
Hey I need a quick, easy, cheap idea for a Halloween costume for a dance at my school. Does anyone have any ideas?!?!?

hmmm... one year i dressed as a hitchhiker for halloween...i got some old ragged jeans and an old shirt and tied a bag to a stick...just an idea

If you have a tie dyed shirt and a pair of jeans you could be a hippie.

I'm going to be shakira for halloween this year. You could try that, just wear a ripped up mini skirt , a tight shirt and carry a microphone. I'm probably going to give myself black highlights and fake black roots too ( i'm a natural blonde) .

^shakira requires yodeling skills.

go as a used q-tip. wear all white, with yellow shoes and spray paint your hair yellow.

I'm dressing up for school (its for spirit week!) I'm going as a football player... I'm wearing jeans and one of my dad's old NAVY football jerseys. It's the same colors as my school (blue & gold) and then i'm taking eye pencil and making those black lines under my eyes! My dad has a ton of old jerseys so sll my friends are dressing up the same!! (lol we're gonna look like idiots tho!!)

i cant go this year ::( we have a football gamea @ 6 and its in the sticks in the middle of no where, im soo sad!

in the sticks?? do ya mean out in the boonies?? haha wow there are soo many ways of saying that!!

I dunno what i am going to be.. I was thinking about being a fairy, or tinkerbell. One of my friends is gonna be tinkerbell so i think i may just be a fairy. I have all the glitter and all that buisness, all i need is the costume LOL

I'm Freddy Kreuger for Halloween, I got my suit and tie, mask and a big old plastci Maschtte(Couldnt fid a claw... drat)

If youre looking for cheap clothes just go thrifting, me and my posse, are all going as richard nixon, we got those plastic masks, and yesterday we went thrifting for suits, i got this awesome brown one, for seven dollars, and i got a red bow tie for a dollar, we are wearing this all to a halloween party, and i coreographed a dance, to safety dance, the awesomest 80's song ever. :)

My mom has a clown costum and I am going to wear that. Do you all think it is a good idea? Just look through things you were before and who will remember.

Put on one of your dad's suits. Say you're...anybody who wears a suit...I'm so creative...*laughs*...

Actually, wouldja believe it, halloween costume-making is a required assignment for Architecture this year at Penn State. Yup! My friend Gillean has been making hers all weekend...she's sewing pieces of paper together constantly, and refuses to tell me what exactly her costume is. My idea for mine...ok tell me if this is good or not...well...

My first idea is to wear a model of the Parthenon (that's the really famous greek temple with all the columns) on my head, and wear a toga. Basically, I could paint my entire body white so I'd look like a greek statue, and wear sandals.

My other idea is to build one of those beach changing-room shacks around my body with the front stripy curtain closed. The roof would be over my head, and i'd be wearing the whole thing so...it'd look like a walking changing room-shack thing with feet.

I mean, I know people in architecture who are dressing, as, say, the empire state building, or, even the Architecture Building (*rolls eyes*)...but that's so...boring!

JC

i dont know where you are, but i can tell you that every single girl here goes as a devil, an angel, or a cat. one time a girl i knew got angel wings and a halo, and devil horns, and cat whiskers to make fun of them. good stuff...

~CW

-paint an eye with black mascara and put a large 'P' on your chest and say you're a black-eyed pea

-wear clothes of the same color and put two 'M's on your chest and say you're an m&m

-put a picture frame around your neck and say that you're wall

THE POSSIBLITIES ARE ENDLESS!

I dunno what we are doing for Halloween yet! AHHHH!

or what I'm gonna dress up like!!

I just gotta grab an old dance costume and say I'm that! hehe!

oh i think we might go to a rich neighborhood! lol

im being bell hhehe im so excited...were going out in the sticks where my b/f lives and trick or treating woo hoo

I'd saw do what I'm doing. I got some jewelry, alot of it, my shall/scarf from my prom dress, black clothing, and I'm look like a witch/goth/strange pilgrim amish person/vampire. That kind of thing, whatever they think I am, I am. :teeth: As long as you have the look, it doesn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter