Halloween Costumes!

mebbradley

Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!
So what is everyone being for halloween? If you are dressing up?

I'm being a Mouseketeers from the Mickey Mouse Club from the 50's! :)

I am being Alice, my BFF is being the Mad Hatter, and my cousin is being a playing card. We are really into the theme thing if you haven't noticed :)

This is another Disney year for us. My dd is going to be Ariel, I will be Ursula and Hubby will be King Triton. Our new puppy is getting in on the fun as we got her a crab costume and I made my daughter a flounder treat basket.

We love themes and last year did Tinkerbell, hubby was hook and I was wendy. We got my nephew to be Peter and it was great. We even reused our costumes for dd Neverland birthday party.

Halloween costumes are outfits worn on or around October 31, the day of Halloween. Halloween is a modern-day holiday originating in the Celtic pagan holiday of Samhain (in Christian times, the eve of All Saints Day). Costumes and masks were also worn at the festivals in an attempt to copy the evil spirits or placate them.

I'm being Bat Girl.
I have a black cape, black skinny jeans, a silky black shirt that I have put her emblem on, black boots, black gloves, and an amazing yellow utility belt I made out of Duct Tape. Now I need is to get a black mask and I'm set. =D

Im planning on being Beyonce and my friend being Lady gaga. Like the telephone video. lol. But if that costume dosent work out (Im in college and havent been able to find stuff for it) Im going to be hermione granger

I'm gonna be a Jets player!
And my bestfriend is going to be a Panthers player
I've got my Jets jersey, white short shorts (I'll be freezing at the Halloween party, but oh well), my brother's white and green baseball socks, my brother's Adidas slips, green ribbon for my hair, and black warrior paint for under my eyes!

This is going to be so much fun :D

For school and for Halloween I'm being Rachel Berry from Glee. :) Pleated plaid skirt, kneesocks, flats, yellow vneck sweater, collared shirt, and a name tag that says Rachel Berry with a gold star on it. :thumbsup2

I'm going to be an 80's girl. lol. I'm in college, and we're having a weekend-long party thing. It's a pretty simple costume, mostly homemade, but it's cute :)

I'm gonna be a cute Red Sox player :-)
I'm gonna wear my RS tee, a Boston hat, and put red and navy ribbons in my hair in low bunchieees, and I'm gonna wear sunglasses on top of my hat and some skinny jeans and my converse :-) but I might put my hockey socks on over the top, idk...
and I'm gonna put black stuff under my eyes :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter