Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning all!! I watched the ship leave on the webcam yesterday and was so excited. It will be back in a week for us!!:cool1: I had to watch on my phone since I was at woork but at least we weren't busy then so I could watch.

Three more days of work including today. Safe travel for all those leaving today and in the next few days---I am so jealous but it won't be long till Friday when we leave.

Tonight I plan topack up all the extras except the last minute stuff! Have a great day all and will check in tonight

Morning all,

It was fun watching the ship leave yesterday...cant wait

I took pictures yesterday of my family room...what a mess going to post them...my pre-packing pictures...

nothing much going on today but a little cleaning and hopefully get most of the packing done

later
:banana::banana:

just a few messy pic's

PA230081.jpg

PA230083.jpg

PA230082.jpg

just a few messy pic's

PA230081.jpg

PA230083.jpg

PA230082.jpg

You call that messy? In our family, we call that Tuesday! :rolleyes1

Good luck on the packing. I'm trying to figure out what clothes the kids still need for dinners and such. Not sure when I'll get a chance to take them shopping.

We 'test drove' our Halloween costumes last night at an early party. The kids loved them.

I'm jealous of all the early departures. We're still trying to kick some illnesses here, so it's a good thing we don't go early. Staci and I and 2 of the 4 kids have had pneumonia this month. It looks like everyone has it pretty well beat.

Wow, pneumonia....

glad that your all doing much better.....

I know, I'm jealous that everyone is leaving before us to. I dont leave until saturday morning:eek:
But the house cleaning is going well...

one more room and I'm done with that.
going to head downstairs and start my laundry now....

:banana:

Hi everyone,

One of my FE gifts will probably contain rum. I do not want to offend anyone nor do I want to put anyone in a bad position so before I prepare those FE gifts I wanted to ask everyone here to please send me a PM and tell me if they would prefer NOT to receive alcohol as a gift for WHATEVER reason. You do NOT need to give me details as for your decision just please tell me yes or no if you would or would not like to receive such a gift. Sorry for this last minute post regarding this. If I do not receive a PM from each member of this thread then I will assume that it is okay to receive this gift.

If anyone objects to the rum idea please let me know.

Thanks. I just had a fun idea but I can throw the idea out.

Rum sounds excellent to me!!!

Got the extras-toothbrushes/shampoo/etc all packed.

One more 12 hour shift to go then a day off. I am so excited that the days at work seem even longer.

Marisol I noticed on the fe list that Zac is listed as a daughter --he may not agree lol
:rotfl:

Dixielady your room looks just like my spare bed room and I haven't added my husbands stuff yet :scared1: I need another suitcase even though dh says it won't fit in the car. I will make it fit.:rolleyes1

We leave for the airport at 2pm Thursday and I don't have anything ready.

I realized this morning it would make more sense just to pack the FE gifts in a suitcase and pay for the extra suitcase. That way I will have more room for souvies on the way home and its the same price.

I have 2 mid term projects due this week and I haven't started on them. Yikes!

So much to do and no motovation to do it.

Off to Physical Therapy....

Good Monday Morning.....

yea 5 more days.....I cant belive how fast it came.....Ok at times it seemed it would never get here, but now it seems it came really fast.

well I did get half of my stuff packed yesterday....still have a lot more to go, I am thinking I may have to check 3 pieces of luggage....I can only hope it wont cost me a whole lot.
Have to get to united site and see....

have a good one

later

Well, let the busy week begin! The boys have dance class tonight and Wed night, football practice tomorrow night and thursday I have to bake 150 cupcakes for our community Halloween Party which is Friday night. I work tomorrow too....oh yeah, and the boys need haircuts and I need a pedicure :goodvibes
So, I gotta get going. I have one of my FE gifts done and plan to work on more when the kids go to bed tonight. Whew....the days will go by fast now!

Well, let the busy week begin! The boys have dance class tonight and Wed night, football practice tomorrow night and thursday I have to bake 150 cupcakes for our community Halloween Party which is Friday night. I work tomorrow too....oh yeah, and the boys need haircuts and I need a pedicure :goodvibes
So, I gotta get going. I have one of my FE gifts done and plan to work on more when the kids go to bed tonight. Whew....the days will go by fast now!

Wow, between baking and make your FE, do you have time to sleep?:)

But your right it will make the time fly by now

Hi all!

We are busy getting things ready too. Even though we don't need to travel far to get to port, we still have a lot to do! We haven't even started packing yet... I am hoping to start on that during the week but schimj is working until 730 this week (Monday-Thurs) and then he has a dentist appointment Friday. I need to get a haircut this week, but luckily my friend is a hairdresser so I am going to visit with her and get it done on Thursday. Friday I might only work half the day so I can finish packing and do anything else we need done. I still need to hit the bank to get some cash for the ports and I need to pay the rent and talk to the office, stop the mail, and all that stuff. It doesn't sound like that much but it's hard to fit in!

Also stressed because 5 days after we get back from the cruise we are heading to the World for Food & Wine and the morning after that I have to fly for work. It will be a miracle if I don't come down with something after all this. For some reason whenever we have a big trip planned stuff seems to come up... I had to travel for work the day before a cruise in January too and fly back the night before we were to leave. Luckily my plane came back on time (I think I got home at 8pm on Friday tho). It ended up in me getting sick and not enjoying that trip very much :sad1:

I see everyones busy as well. Rum is ok with us.

So the last Disney cruise I had a really nice Fe, I waited until yesterday to look for it, because I was sure I knew where it was....Wrong. I tore the 5 bedrooms upside down! Every closet, and I could not find it. So David and I managed to make another one last minute. I am not crafty but it will do. Its just disappointing, but I should have looked for it earlier! I guess I'll find it when I don't need it...lol.

I may not be back on here because we leave Wed morning early so everyone be careful.

Tammy

I must have missed the FE list. Could someone email or PM it to me? I want to make sure I have enough stuff for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter