Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning! Well, the sun is up anyway so it must be another day. DWTS - I guess if one had to go, he would have been my choice. Sometimes I think they should get two weeks before the first elimination so they get over their jitters. NCIS looked good as well.

Have a great day everyone!

Meagon, I have not received the docs yet, however I still haven't gotten a room assignment yet either. I'm in a veranda gty, and am anxious to find out where our room is. They can take their time if I get a great upgrade..pixie dust!

DWTS was pretty good, I liked David Arquette. I can't wait for the XFactor tonight and The Amazing race this Sunday!

Hope everyone is well and has a good weekend!

Tammy

I dont think we get the cruise documents until 2 wks before the cruise...thats what happened the last 2 times I sailed.

Love the amazing race.....If I was younger and in a lot better shape, I would love to try it....

Nothing else going on....2 more days this week of work and yea for our whole 2 days off......

nothing else going on here have a good evening all

denise:banana::banana::banana:

Kamgen and I got our documents today! Every weekend now is busy til the cruise. birthdays, out of town guests, Women of Faith:tink: Convention in Tampa, school fall festival,then the Cruise:mickeyjum!!! Rest time here we come:beach:

No cruise docs here yet although I did get the informational - feel free to book your excursions, Palo etc. packet yesterday. Boy, are they behind - did that a long time ago.

Gloomy again today but there is rain in our forecast - daily until Sunday. I think we probably need it but it gets so depressing after a few days of it.

Nothing to report so have a great day!

Wow, I always have gotten mine 10-14 days before the cruise.....maybe it depends on your "status"....??:confused3

nothing else going on here
have a good one

later
denise:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow, I always have gotten mine 10-14 days before the cruise.....maybe it depends on your "status"....??:confused3

nothing else going on here
have a good one

later
denise:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are platinum and I don't generally get ours until 2 or 3 weeks - I think. I always wondered if it wasn't geographical but JonetteA is in Texas and she was the first to report. CLUELESS - and documentless.

Hi all we will be on this cruise too! It will be dh and I and dd(16) and ds(12).
I am so excited that I can hardly stand it LOL I just found out that we received an upgrade on our stateroom:cool1: I called today because my room nember suddenly changed and that is what happened. I don't have my travel docs yet but I am glad to here it should be any day.:banana:I haven't looked over all the posts on this thread yet? Does anyone have 16 or 17 year olds travelling with them? I am hoping my daughter will bond with some other teens and enjoy herself. She wanted to be home for Halloween! I am not worried about my son 12 since he is outgoing and psyched about the edge club.

Hi all we will be on this cruise too! It will be dh and I and dd(16) and ds(12).
I am so excited that I can hardly stand it LOL I just found out that we received an upgrade on our stateroom:cool1: I called today because my room nember suddenly changed and that is what happened. I don't have my travel docs yet but I am glad to here it should be any day.:banana:I haven't looked over all the posts on this thread yet? Does anyone have 16 or 17 year olds travelling with them? I am hoping my daughter will bond with some other teens and enjoy herself. She wanted to be home for Halloween! I am not worried about my son 12 since he is outgoing and psyched about the edge club.

Welcome jastza and family....

I'm Denise traveling with Wally....no kids they are grown....

We are having a meet on 10-29 at 3pm in the promanade lounge if you would like to join us just let me know....you can either PM me or put your info down on the boards.... First names of your and your spouse and the childrens name along with their ages....

glad your joing us.....belive me we are all excited and ready to go.....37 days
woohoo:woohoo:

Okay I think that I need to lay off the coffee but with all the talk about cruise docs I had to know if ours were here. I just ran a long distance to our mail box in the middle of a thunder stormto see if the mail came yet. I am soaked, but it was worth it. THAT ARE HERE!!!!!:banana:Only thing is the luggage tags have our old room # on them not the upgrade room # hmmmm-- I just called today so I know we got the upgrade. Should I call them to get new luggage tags?pirate:

Okay I think that I need to lay off the coffee but with all the talk about cruise docs I had to know if ours were here. I just ran a long distance to our mail box in the middle of a thunder stormto see if the mail came yet. I am soaked, but it was worth it. THAT ARE HERE!!!!!:banana:Only thing is the luggage tags have our old room # on them not the upgrade room # hmmmm-- I just called today so I know we got the upgrade. Should I call them to get new luggage tags?pirate:

I bet you could just cross out the number and write the new one in?? Maybe ask the porters... cause I think they have something if you forgot your tags...

I got my cruise documents yesterday...hi-light of my day...so that gave me like a jolt of energy and I worked on my FES and My magnets...

welcome kathie!

Wow. I just realized today was the last day of Summer.

We've been planning this cruise for so long, I guess we just wished Summer away.

:welcome: Kathy and family! My name is Gail and I am travelling with DH David - our children are grown so just us. This is cruise #13 for us.

DH didn't call and say ours came but then unless they came UPS or the mail lady brought them up from the road, the mail is still in the mailbox so I will see when I get home. I have to stop at the bank and the grocery and then home to spagetti and sausage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter