Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Morning all: Glad its Friday :dance3:

Wally is working tomorrow, so my son and I are going to go out for breakfast.
Love this time of year....going to order pumpkin pancakes...yummy.....

Have a good day all

later
Denise:banana::banana:

Mmmmmm...Pumpkin pancakes!:love: Fall food is my favorite! I hosted an apple-themed luncheon yesterday with a bunch of my girlfriends (once a month we get together at someone's house for a potluck lunch based on a theme. We call it "recipe group," but it really should be called "eating group." :rotfl:) The apple dishes that were brought were awesome - Lentil soup with sweet potatoes and apples, Apple chicken salad sandwiches, Maple roasted apples and vegetables, Apple cider, Apple and cheese platter, Apple pie, and Apple cheesecake bars! :cloud9: Welcome back, Fall!

Mmmmmm...Pumpkin pancakes!:love: Fall food is my favorite! I hosted an apple-themed luncheon yesterday with a bunch of my girlfriends (once a month we get together at someone's house for a potluck lunch based on a theme. We call it "recipe group," but it really should be called "eating group." :rotfl:) The apple dishes that were brought were awesome - Lentil soup with sweet potatoes and apples, Apple chicken salad sandwiches, Maple roasted apples and vegetables, Apple cider, Apple and cheese platter, Apple pie, and Apple cheesecake bars! :cloud9: Welcome back, Fall!

I am drooling - how wonderful that all sounds. Today I have a Lean Cuisine to pop in the microwave - although one that I really like so that is even a bonus.

you are making me hungy

I asked to be included on the FE list but don't see myself there.

NYAna (Ana)36, DH Rudy 40, my mom Ada 70, my dad Felix 68.

Please add us. Our staterooms are 6612 and 6614

ahhh I don't know why you keep getting left off...I could've swore I added you awhile back...my apologies. :flower3:

I did the Wild Africa Trek today! It was awesome. It's a great backstage tour for this that go to the parks all of the time! Maybe I can post some pictures in the next few days!

Marisol,

For the F/E list.
We were assigned our cabins this week: Amanda and I (Annette) are in 2642 and Mom (Lorraine) and Dad (Clare) are in 2021. Both of those are subject to change though.

Happy Saturday! Wish the dogs could get a grasp on the idea of sleeping in - even an hour would be nice. Nothing special to report. DH just left for a camp out with his scouts. I am thinking I might start swapping out the closet to the more wintery items as I think the hot, hot summer stuff is over. Of course I need to keep out the WDW/cruise items so that should tide me over it we have anything warm.

Enjoy!

Evening all:

This day sure went fast....I was somewhat disappointed at breakfast today, was looking forward to having pumpkin pancakes but I guess they havent started the "fall" season yet :sad2:, but had a nice time anyway with my son and my "future" daughter-in-law. Of course we talked "wedding plans":lovestruc

Picked 13 green peppers today, so I made stuffed peppers again....I cant belive the crop of peppers this year.....

Just going to relax the rest of the eveing and most likely clean house tomorrow.....

have a good evening

denise
:banana::banana::banana:

Whoa! 13 green peppers? Very impressive! :worship: I have two green peppers on my pathetic plant right now, but they're only about an inch tall. :rotfl2:

Morning! Must be everyone is enjoying there weekend - pretty quiet here. I have nothing new to report. Chilly but the sun is shining. LOVE this weather (well, would not like it on a cruise but at home it is perfection).

Enjoy!

Ok I just did a "dry run" of packing.....I'm thinking its going to be 3 checked and 1 carry-on....I cannot belive all the stuff....one bag for shoes and other little odd and ends.....:sad2: I even went thru and picked out my outfits for each night to see if I can elimante anything.....but nope....:confused3 Oh well......

nothing else going on

have a good one

denise:banana::banana:

Ok I just did a "dry run" of packing.....I'm thinking its going to be 3 checked and 1 carry-on....I cannot belive all the stuff....one bag for shoes and other little odd and ends.....:sad2: I even went thru and picked out my outfits for each night to see if I can elimante anything.....but nope....:confused3 Oh well......

nothing else going on

have a good one

denise:banana::banana:

I didn't actually pack the bags but I did finalize my list. We will have 3 checked bags and a roll aboard carry on since we do the airline check in and the bags will go Friday evening, not to be seen again until Grand Rapids. I also started hanging things in Drew's room that will be going.

DH is home and watching football. We had been watching POC but as soon as I walked out, the channel changed. Guess I need to figure out my week and make sure that the first few days are ready to go.

Have a good evening - and a great week!

Okay, so if I don't lose at least 10lbs inthe next 5 weeks I will have nothing to pack!:scared1: Okay, so I gotta get motivated. Started walking last week but slacked all weekend...:headache:

Hi all! We just got back from a short Dream cruise this morning - and she is a lovely ship!! The 3 nights didn't feel as short as I feared... but it helped that we stayed on the ship instead of visiting the ports. Now I am in October cruise mode and can't wait to sail with you all! We are gold now so I am counting the ways we can spend the extra OBC :cool1:

No plans for ports... will probably just hang out or maybe to a Margaritaville tour. Can't wait!

Marisol,

For the F/E list.
We were assigned our cabins this week: Amanda and I (Annette) are in 2642 and Mom (Lorraine) and Dad (Clare) are in 2021. Both of those are subject to change though.

Updated room assignment: we are in 2054 and mom and dad are still in 2021. We had to upgrade to the next catagory to we closer to them.

Cant wait only 6 weeks from now were in Key West

Updated room assignment: we are in 2054 and mom and dad are still in 2021. We had to upgrade to the next catagory to we closer to them.

Cant wait only 6 weeks from now were in Key West

Hi Amanda,

My girls and I are right next door. :)

Tamika

Happy Monday! Raining, dark and dreary but not really cold out. It has been a nice gentle rain since it started during the night. I hope that eventually it does get light out though.

Nothing especially new to report. Now that the FE's are closed, DH can start the project, well, once we go and get the supplies that is.

Kamy - you CAN do it! I am sure you can.

Enjoy your day!

Postcard Exchange. All you need to do is purchase local to your area postcards, sign the back of them and distribute at some point on the ship. To participate, please send me a PM with your name and cabin number by October 1st. I will get the list back out to those participating by October 2nd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter