Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning everyone! DH and I did our first enclosed scuba dive last night in the pool. It was actually a lot more unnerving than I thought it would be. I've been snorkeling before and loved it, but breathing underwater completely submerged is definitely not natural...and kinda scary. I passed off all my skills for the first dive, but I am definitely not comfortable down there yet. :sad2: It's a good thing we have 5 more dives left in the course. Hopefully I will learn to be comfortable and enjoy it by cruise time. :confused3

sumlee..thats cool..my boss dives and so does one of my good friends...and they LOVE it...I can;t submerge my head in water because I have bad ears or else I would've tried this as well....you can do it!!!:cheer2:

Good morning everyone! DH and I did our first enclosed scuba dive last night in the pool. It was actually a lot more unnerving than I thought it would be. I've been snorkeling before and loved it, but breathing underwater completely submerged is definitely not natural...and kinda scary. I passed off all my skills for the first dive, but I am definitely not comfortable down there yet. :sad2: It's a good thing we have 5 more dives left in the course. Hopefully I will learn to be comfortable and enjoy it by cruise time. :confused3

So cool....I'm sure after a couple moore classes you will be more comfortable at it.....
I'm going to try and conquer my fear and do the parasailing at castaway....:eek: I still have time to chicken out tho:thumbsup2

nothing much going on here....2 more days then I can sleep in :dance3:

have a good evening all

denise
:banana::banana:

We are a bit late to the party! My husband, our daughter who is almost 3, and I will be joining! I can't wait, and our little one is BEYOND excited! She is planning to play with a whole slew of Disney characters!

JonetteA- Welcome!!!:dance3:
Glad to have you joining us!!! I know there is a lot of info here, but take a look back and you will be able to get to know us all a bit, see some good tips, find out about stuff we have planned, etc! My little ones are soooo excited too!! (so is mommy:woohoo:)

My little one already thinks of the characters as her friends and she is planning on playing with all of them! I think you will find us mostly in line to play with the characters! My hubbie and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary! We took the magic for our honeymoon!

Welcome Jonetta! :banana: What a gorgeous wedding picture you have there! :love: I have a 3 year old (princess lover) daughter too, so I'll be waiting in line right along with you! :thumbsup2

Welcome JonettaA and family:

My name is Denise and traveling with Wally..... No kids, they are grown so just the 2 of us.....Glad to have you with us.....

We are having a dismeet on teh 29th - 3pm promanade lounge...if you would like to join us let me know....I need your names to add....

have a good day

later
Denise:banana::banana::banana:

:welcome: JonetteA and family! So happy to have you joining our group.
My name is Gail and I am travelling with DH David - our children are grown so just the two of us. This is cruise #13 - aren't I brave to be doing cruise 13 over Halloween??

Not much to report from here. We have a freeze warning for tonight - into the 20's no less. But, up to 60 tomrrow and then 70 on Saturday. Fall is in the air - or maybe that is winter knocking...

Jonetta..welcome!!! glad to have another toddler in the group...my boys and I will also be in lines for characters..and do as much stuff with them as possible...My 3yr old will probably be hanging in the oceaneers club so hopefully our kids can get along if you plan to leave her there too..

so i had the craziest dream last night..I dreamt we were on our cruise and it went by so fast...that I forgot to buy all my magnets from each port..and I was at the last port trying to see if they had a grand cayman magnet...and i remember saying I had fun but it went by so fast.

so I can kick my self in the butt...I thought I booked palo dinner on key west day..ha I only booked nursery times..I don't know what happened...i'm so bummed..but I made a ressie for the saturday dinner..yes I know boarding day..well that's what I get for my absent-mindedness...:confused:

today's the cut off day for adding your name to fish extender exchange....make sure i have you on the list and check to see if i have your cabin correct and your family info correct

Welcome JonetteA and family!

We are still waiting for our room assignment but as soon as I get it I'll let you know for the FE.

Its rainy and gloomy here today. We need the rain so I won't complain but it does make you a little sleepy..lol. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Tammy

My little one already thinks of the characters as her friends and she is planning on playing with all of them! I think you will find us mostly in line to play with the characters! My hubbie and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary! We took the magic for our honeymoon!

Happy 5th Anniversary!

We'll also be celebrating our wedding anniversary - it was in July, but who's counting - 25 years here.

Evening all:

Happy today is over......I hate mondays and dislike thrusdays....Mondays just too busy and thrusday just long and dragged out.......tomorrow is always good since we are closed at 4pm.....

nothing much happening here......

later
Denise
:banana::banana::banana:

We are in 6056. I am hoping we can change our seating from late to early! it has been crazy here and HOT still in Florida. The nights are cooling off! At least that is what the hubbie says. Tomorrow is a crazy day at DAK. Night everyone!

Good morning - and Happy Friday!!! Plus it is payday too and that is always a good thing. Not much new to report - DH is off to scouts again on Saturday, will be gone until Sunday afternoon (small wonder he can fit in this trip don't you think??) so just me and the dogs. And yes, the grandpup is still with us. DDIL's grandma passed away so they are gone to the funeral. Oh well, happy to do it - and sad too.

Nothing else to report on so everyone have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter