Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Here's an article with a lot of fun facts about the Signed, Sealed, Delivered cast: :teeth:

https://parade.com/1244646/klconniewang/signed-sealed-delivered-movie-2021/

And back on the set just 9 days ago:

SSD%2BTweet1.JPG

Last edited:
A Timeless Christmas is on tonight at 8pm ET. Last Christmas, it got some of the highest recommendations here, on this thread. :hyper2: popcorn:: :chat:

I even saved it to watch toward the end of the season, so I could end the season with a good Hallmark movie. Then January came and I lost the Christmas spirit and never did get around to seeing it :blush: until Christmas in July, when it aired again.

I agree with everyone. It's a good movie. :thumbsup2 Well written. The time shifting element isn't so crazy for people who normally don't watch that kind of stuff. Erin Cahill & Ryan Paevey worked well together.

If you guys see this post in time, it's well worth recording. popcorn::

Tonight's Hallmark movie, A Little Daytime Drama, is about a writer for a daytime soap trying to get her ex-boyfriend back on the soap as ratings crashed after he left.

The three main stars all have starred, in real life, in various daytime soap operas.

Jen Lilley - Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Ryan Paevey - General Hospital
Linda Dano - 14 different soap roles! Guiding Light, Another World, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, One Life to Live, All My Children, Port Charles. As the World Turns

Yet, the 3 stars were not in the same soap at the same time. Interestingly, Ryan and Jen both left their soaps in the same year, 2018, when they started doing Hallmark movies more regularly.

On Location interviews. As a former All My Children, One Life to Live and and General Hospital watcher, this looks like a fun movie.

:teacher: Fun fact: What Jen Lilley said about working on soaps:

"There is nothing more challenging than soap operas. Nothing.​
Your entire life becomes a memorization game. Soap actors/actresses are memorizing an average of 30 pages each night, (my worst was 87 pages in one night of my own dialogue) which we only get one shot at nailing the very next day with one take, sometimes without even a proper camera blocking if you’re in the afternoon and out of time, and despite popular belief, there are no cue cards or teleprompters.​
The stakes are always high, your emotions have to be available exactly when you need them and there are no do overs. It’s grueling but exhilarating. I love working in soaps."​

:teacher: Fun Fact: Ryan Paevey, in addition to being an actor, also has a successful side business making handmade JEWELRY! Intricate jewelry.

It started out with Ryan making braided leather corded bracelets for himself. General Hospital fans noticed them at Meet & Greets for the soap and wanted to buy them. It then turned into Ryan making and selling them. The braided leather then turned into braided metal, which then evolved into braiding and looping the metals around semi-precious stones and crystals.

ryan-paevey-work-table.jpg

Here are some of his pieces:

46543c5a71e10538ca0bcba6ffb09a5c.jpg

IMG_0372_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_9682_grande.jpg

42156865_233976857271116_573879296569901056_n.jpg

He used old coins as engravings to make these rings:

44544451_242142426454559_4859536988962816000_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight's Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie is the next installment in the Aurora Teagarden mysteries, Honeymoon, Honeymurder. Aurora & Nick stumble upon a dead body while on their honeymoon. :crazy2:

:teacher: Fun Factoid: Candace and her husband, Val Bure, own a small vineyard in Napa Valley, CA, on 2 acres of premium vineyard land. They have their own wine label called Bure Family Wines. They focus on producing several Cabernet Sauvignon wines.

Tonight's Hallmark movie, A Little Daytime Drama, is about a writer for a daytime soap trying to get her ex-boyfriend back on the soap as ratings crashed after he left.

The three main stars all have starred, in real life, in various daytime soap operas.

Jen Lilley - Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Ryan Paevey - General Hospital
Linda Dano - 14 different soap roles! Guiding Light, Another World, General Hospital, Days of Our Lives, One Life to Live, All My Children, Port Charles. As the World Turns

I watched this last night. I liked it. Although, Hallmark really has to get rid of the 2 leads having a misunderstanding near the end that almost breaks them apart. It's getting really predictable and tedious.

I was really surprised that Linda Dano almost had as much air time as the 2 leads! :eek: :thumbsup2 It's great how Hallmark movies really go out of their way to make strong, substantial roles for the older supporting characters. :thumbsup2

And the dog was really cute! :dogdance: I think it was a beagle. I know that one of Hallmark's main charities is pet rescues and adoptions. This dog got me wondering if there has been any Hallmark movie made in the last few years that doesn't have a dog or cat in it? :scratchin

I watched the re-airing of it today and I liked it but probably because I really like RP (gorgeous) and Jen Lilley (also gorgeous). If not for them, I probably would've been bored.

I'm still hanging on to Chesapeake Shores. I abhor Abbey's new hairstyle. Truly, it's so awful, I don't look at the screen when she's on, lol. I'm glad to see Jesse go as I didn't like them together and I don't care for Jesse's acting. My fave characters now are the youngest daughter, Jess and her fiance chef, David. Sooo dang cute.

I'm excited to watch the latest Ro Teagarden mystery tonight too! I enjoy the HMM channel and most of the series on it.

I watched the re-airing of it today and I liked it but probably because I really like RP (gorgeous) and Jen Lilley (also gorgeous). If not for them, I probably would've been bored.

Yes, I don't think this movie would have worked if they had cast any of the other Hallmark regulars. I was thinking, I bet with Ryan's soap experience, a bag of moldy flour could have been set across from him and he'd be able to pull off acting like he was gorgeously attracted to it. :lmao: But, I'm glad it was Jen instead. :thumbsup2

I'm still hanging on to Chesapeake Shores. I abhor Abbey's new hairstyle. Truly, it's so awful,

::yes:: Not a fan of the bangs.

I enjoy the HMM channel and most of the series on it.

Yes, some of the regular Hallmark movies sit in my DVR for a while before I get to them, but I usually watch the mysteries right away.

I liked the new Hannah Swensen movie last week, too. I'm glad Hallmark let Allison Sweeney take over making them.

Do you suppose we'll get another honeymoon mystery when they finally get to Paris?

Probably one on the plane. :lmao:

A while back, I was watching some reruns of Murder She Wrote. I wondered how nobody ever suspected if Angela Lansbury's character was a serial killer. :scratchin She goes to NYC and comes across a dead body. She gets on a plane, another dead body on board. Another time, there's one in London. Even vacationing in a small place in Ireland, there's another one. :lmao:

I suspect Aurora & Nick may have dead bodies all along their trip. Can you imagine them showing their honeymoon photo album when they get back? "We wanted to show you a picture of us at the Eiffel tower, except we came across this dead body on the way. So, we only have a picture of that instead." :scared: :lmao:

Last edited:
I found a new interview with Candace. She talks about a new clothing line she has launched on QVC, and about a technique to find small amounts of money to give to [any] charity.

The interview is cued up to 1:58 when she talks about and shows some of her clothing line:

Here is Candace's collection on QVC. I wonder if Aurora is going to start wearing a couple of items now and then? :scratchin

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/candace-cameron-bure/_/N-lgltZ13kj9af/c.html

Feralpeg, I saw a commercial a few days ago announcing that Hallmark's Fall movies will be starting Sunday, September 12 through Sunday, October 17. (Just Googled). Fall Movies I admit that none of them off the bat strike me as "must watch" but will check some of them out anyway. Hopefully they will be showing some older Fall set movies (and I don't mean Country at Heart for the zillionth time either :P)

I wish Hallmark would do a set of movies set around fall. I would love to see all the fall decor. Some could be based around Halloween. I just love both Christmas and fall.
(Just Googled). Fall Movies I admit that none of them off the bat strike me as "must watch" but will check some of them out anyway. Hopefully they will be showing some older Fall set movies

One movie from last year's fall harvest themed movies that I liked is Love Under the Olive Tree. It will probably re-air soon. Someone give a shout out for it :wave: if you see it on the upcoming schedule so we can record it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10782366/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_3

But, as flyingdumbo127 said, for many of them, the fall theme seemed rather incidental, like they are building up to the fall harvest dance, or taking the kids out trick or treating, and not a big part of the story. So they may not have seemed rather memorable for that.

Peg, how are you doing? You mentioned a short while ago that you are recovering from an illness. I hope you are getting better.
a0b7fdf6.gif

Last edited:
Tonight's Hallmark movie is Sweet Pecan Summer, starring newcomer to Hallmark, Christine Ko, with 14 time Hallmark actor Wes Brown.

Sneak Peek:

In a recent interview with MediaVillage, Wes Brown talked about the story inspiration behind Sweet Pecan Summer:

“This story actually came from my wife,”
the actor said. “I got credit for it and executive produced it, as it was purchased through my production company. But that being said, the story is loosely based on a story about my wife Amanda’s aunt Carol and a piece of property she was selling. Some things were changed, but real people and real-life events informed this really nice story. When we shot it, knowing everyone was employed because of [my wife] was really, really, cool.”

(The female lead's character is also named Amanda and the aunt is named Carol - just like Wes' wife & aunt. :thumbsup2 )

:teacher: Fun Facts: Wes Brown's wife, Amanda, works in television animation at Walt Disney Studios. :cheer2: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Wes & Amanda have been married for 13 years and have a 10 year old daughter.

They must get a lot of free passes to DL! :goodvibes

WesBrown%2BDL2.jpg

WesBrown%2BDL3.jpg

WesBrown%2BDL4.jpg

No new Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie this week. We were fortunate to get all 4 mysteries for this month while they were filming during the pandemic and attempting to keep everyone safe.
Praying1.gif

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter