Hall of Presidents - Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robo

1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
It's been in refurb a long time. (Over a year.)

It officially re-opened Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017, with a new introductory presentation
using a new high-impact projection system on a full 180 degree screen.

HERE is the info.

Last edited:
I'm kinda surprised after all the rumors about how hard he was to peg down to do the reading it just (relatively) quietly opens... guess he was able to pencil them in after all!

We will be there in april and I plan on seeing this. Whether you like trump hate trump or dont care either way he is president which makes him part of this show which I enjoy. I wasn't a fan of Obama but would not boycott HOP because I didnt care for one president out of how many in our country's history.. personal choice. We will see it

We will be there in april and I plan on seeing this. Whether you like trump hate trump or dont care either way he is president which makes him part of this show which I enjoy. I wasn't a fan of Obama but would not boycott HOP because I didnt care for one president out of how many in our country's history.. personal choice. We will see it

I agree. There have been presidents I liked and some I didn’t and a few that I was indifferent to. But I have respect for the office of President of the United States and haven’t boycotted when one I didn’t like was in office. I plan to check it out in January because I am interested in all the changes they have made. AA technology is fascinating to me, and so few WDW attractions invest in it anymore.

I hope and wish that people will be respectful- Regardless of political views. The worst moment I had at WDW with my children was at the HOP. Two years ago we went and someone was loudly booing President Obama. My daughter- then 6 looked at me and said, "mommy why are they booing our President." I was never so ashamed of my fellow WDW visitors.

My DH DD and I just watched the video. Got chills watching it. We are excited and will definitely be seeing it in July. And yes I am one of those who wonders if people realize how ridiculous they look booing, hissing, or yelling at a robot. I did not really care for Obama either but still respected the position he held the eight years he was in office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter