Half the family got breakfast at Cindy's and half did NOT!! Any suggestions?

BC

DIS Veteran
Part of our group called and got Cindy's for breakfast, but when my niece called the same day, she could not get it. How do we tell some of the kids they can't go?? Any suggestions on who to write or call to try and beg?

What date are you wanting to go?

Pat

52 days and counting . . . again!

If you have more than 8 in your party, call Group Dining and ask for Cindy's. I think you have to prepay the whole thing, but that might be a chance to get in.

And don't forget to call for cancellations. They happen all the time,.

I agree, do NOT give up!!! ::yes:: I tried for weeks to add another family to our already ps of 6, and never had luck. However, this past Saturday we were on a road trip to the beach, and I thought, "heck, I'll give it a shot and call again...". Well, I was forwarded to Group Dining and they took care of it for me!! I ended up talking to them for over an hour, to finalize all of my mvmcp and cp plans. KEEP TRYING!!! :goodvibes

Are there some tables set aside for group dining that others can't get to? I thought they were pulling for the same set of tables?

I'm not sure how Group Dining works, but it does seem odd that most times when I called WDW-DINE to try to up my ps #, they almost always referred me to Group Dining. I just never had a chance to call them before now.

Good luck! :wave2:

BC - I posted a message in resorts that Dolphin now has Dec 11th availability. I had remembered seeing your post, but search was down and I couldn't find your name. Found it later and then saw your post here. If you still need to add this day, try reservations at swandolphin.com.

BC - I posted a message in resorts that Dolphin now has Dec 11th availability. I had remembered seeing your post, but search was down and I couldn't find your name. Found it later and then saw your post here. If you still need to add this day, try reservations at swandolphin.com.

Thanks for the info, I actually have already called and got the 11th. Does anyone know if you can call Group Dining direct, or do you have to go through the number for priority seatings?

I say one adult and all the children go to the castle for breakfast. The rest of the adults find a donut and coffee.

I would keep calling and if you can't get seats for everyone and if there are enough space for all of the kids, I would let the kids go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter