• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half Board Premium Face Value...

Donzy84

Mouseketeer
I know a few ppl have had problems using their Half Board Premium vouchers at face value in places like Annettes (I'm hoping to use one voucher and pay some cash).

If anyone is interested I have an email from Disney confirming that they can be used in ANY restaurant (except mcDonalds, rain forest etc), and not just fine dining as stated in the brochure. If anyone would like me to forward the email let me know. Figured it can't hurt to take a copy with me. :cool1:

Also does anyone know what the face value is at the moment It was 46euros but I think its gone down?

I will pm you :) Re the face value - I'm sure someone did post recently but I can't for the life of me find it (never seem to be able to get the search to work on here!).

I will keep looking for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter