half board menu - Cheyenne...

hazel1975

Earning My Ears
Can someone just confirm for me - am about to make booking online for 17th Dec (am so excited, how I am going to keep this a surprise from 6 year old DS I dont know!) - am I only being offered a half board standard package because we are staying at the Cheyenne?

If we were staying at a higher grade hotel would we be given the option of the half board plus?

I know we can use the vouchers at face value but if we had the choice would have got the plus option as most of the restaurants in the standard are hotel based where as we would prefer ones in the parks

Thanks everyone!

Hi,

You can request any kind of half board vouchers to be added to your Disney onsite hotel booking, by phoning the Disney booking line. You can also phone to make your entire booking if you prefer.

I added Half Board plus to my Santa Fe booking with no problems at all for my trip earlier this month :) .

Happy booking!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter