Half-Board Confusion

SeaPic

Mouseketeer
We have a 2-night / 3-day package booked and I’m trying to decide if we should add the standard half-board meal plan.

The meal plan page of the site says the Half-Board option is breakfast buffet at your hotel (Cheyenne for us) and one meal for each night of your stay. Elsewhere on the site the breakfast is listed as a counter service restaurant in the parks. Then there is conflicting information on if the lunch and/or dinner is limited to buffet only. :confused3

In early August, does anyone know what the Standard Half-Board will be?

From what I've been reading, the CS breakfast in the park is only when you book with the free-halfboard promotion. When you pay for it, you get breakfast at your hotel buffet and one other meal that you can choose according to your level of meal plan (hotel, standard, plus, premium). There is a lot of information on the meal plans on the dlpguide website (pretty sure I can't put a link but you can google it :goodvibes

From what I've been reading, the CS breakfast in the park is only when you book with the free-halfboard promotion. When you pay for it, you get breakfast at your hotel buffet and one other meal that you can choose according to your level of meal plan (hotel, standard, plus, premium). There is a lot of information on the meal plans on the dlpguide website (pretty sure I can't put a link but you can google it :goodvibes

Thanks! Now it makes more sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter