• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half a century deserves some sort of DREAMY recognition - TR Complete with Navigators & Toddler Info

Wow, Loved your trip report!

We are sailing on the Fantasy in three weeks with our 2 1/2 year old son. This was very helpful. So glad to know they give toddler activity hand outs for the week. That should make planning a bit easier knowing what to expect when :)

Question, was Ariel on your ship? I've seen several navigators with her but this is one of the first i'm seeing without (though Snow White wasn't on any i've seen and she was on yours) Our son loves her! Won't be critical mind you but I will keep my fingers crossed she's on ours.

Wow, Loved your trip report!

We are sailing on the Fantasy in three weeks with our 2 1/2 year old son. This was very helpful. So glad to know they give toddler activity hand outs for the week. That should make planning a bit easier knowing what to expect when :)

Question, was Ariel on your ship? I've seen several navigators with her but this is one of the first i'm seeing without (though Snow White wasn't on any i've seen and she was on yours) Our son loves her! Won't be critical mind you but I will keep my fingers crossed she's on ours.

Thanks. It was my first one.

Our princess meet and greet had Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White. Rapunzel had her own times so I have a theory about that....

Anna and Elsa only appeared during their ticketed events.

Last edited:
[B said:
Here on Dis, people will not just try very hard to convince you that their way of vacationing is the right way, but they will go further and tell you that yours is wrong. Ignore them and do what works best for you and your family.[/B]

Amen to that!

MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO HAVE A FIT when she realizes Peter Pan is on board!!!!! She loves him SSSSOOOO much!!! I truly hope we run into him!!!

AWESOME report, and I'm so excited for our trip in 2 weeks!

I really appreciate your trip report! Like you, when I started planning our trip is was over a year out and My DH and I have been doing tons of research! Thanks for the advise and your opinion as to which ones were helpful and which ones were not so helpful!

Thanks for your wonderful trip report. I just got back from a land based vacation with my 3 year old that included 3 national parks. While it was fun, it was not the least bit relaxing. Whenever we got overwhelmed, I reminded my husband that our next vacation would be a DCL cruise and we would actually be able to unwind. So in the debate between you and your dad re the next trip, I think you definitely have the winning argument.

Positive thoughts to your family as they deal with the loss of your brother.

Thanks for your wonderful trip report. I just got back from a land based vacation with my 3 year old that included 3 national parks. While it was fun, it was not the least bit relaxing. Whenever we got overwhelmed, I reminded my husband that our next vacation would be a DCL cruise and we would actually be able to unwind. So in the debate between you and your dad re the next trip, I think you definitely have the winning argument.

Positive thoughts to your family as they deal with the loss of your brother.
Thanks for reading and your kind words. It still hurts, and I think it always will, but making new, happy memories certainly helps.

I hope you'll share if you decide to take the cruise! I love reading about how other families travel.

Thanks for sharing your trip report! my husband and I have planned a Disney Cruise for our one year anniversary and his parent's 35th anniversary. The shirts you made for your parents were adorable. By chance do you have a template that you used to create them. I would love to surprise my in laws with a similar shirt as a keepsake. They are such giving individuals and never do anything for themselves, so I would like to make their experience as memorable as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter