Halcyon Galactic Starcruiser Runners?

Tymeece

Memphis Mouse
Any Galactic Starcruiser fans running any of the WDW Marathon runDisney events in January? It would be amazing for a group of Halcyon fans to dress up like Raith, Sandro, Saga, Croy, etc… and run together. Or even have the same shirts that have a saying Forever(Halcyon) style, “Is this the way to the Galactic Starcruiser”, “Have you seen the Hayananeya?”, “Gaya fan club”, Different Bridge Characters shirts, or something along those lines

I'm doing the 10k and love this idea. I never got a chance to visit the Halcyon but I love the story they created.

There was a Gaia cosplayer at Star Wars celebration in London. She did a great job and was so excited that someone recognized her. I'm not doing any runDisney races anytime soon, but if there's ever a DIS meet-up + costumes, I'm totally down to be a part of a group cosplay to show some Halcyon love!

I was able to do the Starcruiser (AMAZING) and I love the idea of the costumes. But I also know myself and I know when I go too obscure and nobody gets it, I'm super disappointed. So while I encourage someone to do this, it won't be me.

My daughter totally wants the family to dress as Star Wars this race. However, as shared, might be too obscure for us too as we’ve never visited Star Cruiser but we definitely support you! Would love to see your costumes

I just finished my Starcruiser voyage and am missing it like crazy. I'll be running Goofy Challenge though so wouldn't be able to participate on 5k/10k day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter