Haku lei (headband) at Honolulu airport or wait for drive to North Shore

LySand

Mouseketeer
We are returning to Hawaii for our 30th wedding anniversary!

I want to buy a fresh flower headband (haku lei) to wear the day that I arrive and possibly the next day too (actual anniversary!)

Are they available at the airport for a reasonable price or should I wait until I drive to the North Shore? I won't be at Aulani until later in the week but could possibly make a stop there earlier if its recomnended!

I will also be looking for a maile lei for my husband. We wore them for our wedding. Wearing a regular lei is a possibility too.

Thanks for your help! If you have any recommendations on where to purchase I would really appreciate your help!

If you are staying in waikiki you will be able to get them in chinatown. Or they are available at the lei stands at the airport but you will pay more for them. The lei stands are right outside the airport by the exit of the parking garage near the interisland terminal.

If you are staying in waikiki you will be able to get them in chinatown. Or they are available at the lei stands at the airport but you will pay more for them. The lei stands are right outside the airport by the exit of the parking garage near the interisland terminal.

Thanks! I appreciate your help!

I agree get the Haku lei from Chinatown.

My favorite lei stand: Cindy's Lei Shoppe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter