Hairdresser for a Disney Wedding

DisnJrMom

Earning My Ears
My sister planned a Disney wedding all the way from Ohio. Of course, we didn't have a chance to see anything personally or meet any of the vendors. I wanted to have someone come out and do hair and make up for her special day. We contacted OnSite Beauty, owned by Janet Medick, and she did a wonderful job. AAll 6 of us in my (very picky) family loved the results of hair and make up, and they lasted throughout the day.

She came out to our resort and was at our door promptly at 5:30 am. This allowed everyone to be ready for the 10:00 ceremony. We were told she is one of the only ones (if not THE only one) who will travel out that early. We just had a pot of coffee going, followed by mimosas. :cool1:

She was very personable and we enjoyed having her.

That's great that you found someone who gave you services with which you were happy.

Can you post some pictures to show us the final products;)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter