Hair cut - Harmony vs. Ivy Trellis

GoldenOwner

Mouseketeer
My husband and I will be taking our girls (4yo and 6yo) for their second Disney trip this fall. We went in 2016 when they were 2 and 4. During the last trip, both girls got their first haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop. They haven't had their hair cut since and both are expecting a trim when we go this fall (they certainly are not looking for cutting a lot of hair as they want to look like Rapunzel!). We are already planning to do BBB with them, but I'm not sure where to do the hair cut itself. If we do Ivy Trellis, it would be right before our dinner at 1900. I'm not sure if we would do hair styling in addition to the cut or not (definitely not the makeup package). This would be two days after the BBB appointment. The other option is Harmony on our last full day. The pricing appears similar (obviously it would be more if we did styling at Ivy Trellis), so I'm not sure if there's any other factors I need to consider?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter