Hair and make up for disneyland wedding

BlueSunnyCin

Earning My Ears
Do you guys have any suggestions for vendors that would do hair and make up for a disneyland wedding? I would be so thankful for any suggestions.

Hello there! I'm in the process of planning a Disneyland wedding myself, and we tried contacting Fairytale hair and makeup (which is the preferred vendor from Disney for Disneyland), but they never got back to us. We did some more hunting and found Fuse Hair and Beauty, specifically Chelsea. We are meeting with her tomorrow to talk with her and (hopefully) book her for our wedding. She has been nothing but sweet and incredibly personable from the start. Her reviews are amazing, so I'm really hoping she works out. :goodvibes

Hi LadyD! Do you have any idea on Fairytale prices or they cost more than the usual wedding hair and makeup artists? Thanks!

I'm not too sure on how pricing compares at fairytale hair and makeup to others in the area. I do know they offer a wide variety of services and options, so it is probably heavily dependent on what you want and number of individuals you need hair and makeup for. The general impression I have received from researching people in the area is the more people you need hair and makeup for, the less expensive it is per person after the bride price (but more expensive overall since you have more people).

We used Fairytale Hair and Makeup and I was very happy with them. My wedding was over two years ago so I'm sure my prices are outdated, but it's true that the more people you have, the price per person goes down.

Another popular vendor is Flawless Faces.

Hello there! I'm in the process of planning a Disneyland wedding myself, and we tried contacting Fairytale hair and makeup (which is the preferred vendor from Disney for Disneyland), but they never got back to us. We did some more hunting and found Fuse Hair and Beauty, specifically Chelsea. We are meeting with her tomorrow to talk with her and (hopefully) book her for our wedding. She has been nothing but sweet and incredibly personable from the start. Her reviews are amazing, so I'm really hoping she works out. :goodvibes

Hi ladyD, thanks for the response. How did the meeting go? I'm still looking around.

@LadyD- Thanks! you're definitely right upon saying that and I've noticed there's no negative feedback as to Fairytale prices being not reasonable so perhaps it's worth giving a try! :)

@Mindyjoy - Ooh, now Googling that up, thanks!

The meeting went very well. She spent over 2 hours just talking to us and getting to know us in addition to what we want for our wedding. Her prices seem in line with what I've heard/seen in the rest of the area and she showed us some pictures of the work she has done before and afters. She and her team appear to do a great job and thus far we are quite happy with our selection. I know I'm a nervous nelly when it comes to makeup since I have ridiculously sensitive skin, and she seemed very willing to work with me and find something that would work. Ultimately, we are very comfortable with her and I think that is the critical part of any vendor you contract services from.

Look into Fairytale hair and make-up. We are using them for ours. They have tons of options and techniques. Plus, they are reasonably priced!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter