Hagrid’s Motorbike-virtual line

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Visiting for the first time in August for our sons 9th birthday...this is the one ride he REALLY wants to ride. I’m getting anxiety over us not being able to ride this lol They’re only accepting virtual line for this right? We can’t just go stand in line for it? Is there anything I could purchase or add on to better our chances of riding this? I’ve just seen several posts about the virtual lines not working very well or there being no availability and I’m worried we’re going to go and not be able to ride this one ride he’s obsessed over. Is just getting to the park as early as possible and hoping to get a virtual line spot our best option?

VQ is your only option. Getting there and being inside the parks before official opening gives you your best shot at getting in the VQ. Stand by is unlikely to come back for this ride until all restrictions are lifted.

From what I have been hearing from the various vloggers there are spots released throughout the day

Is EE early admission? What time were you able to access the vq for hagrids?

Yes, EE= Early Admission. This morning it opened up at 8:55. We got one just inside IOA (They started letting people inside at 8:45). Yesterday it was 8:43.

Basically, start checking at 8:40 and constantly refresh.

I've seen vlogger reports of spots being released throughout the day and would appreciate a DISer report too :)

Also, anyone get one from CityWalk? Pounding the app for a spot while enjoying a meal seems like a great options if there are multiple releases throughout the day.

Awesome- thank you! I'm taking my son in April and plan to do EE at Universal, and then hop over to IoA mid-morning, so this is great news!

If you're know going til next April, theres also a good chance they may not use VQ. So make sure you keep up to date

If you're know going til next April, theres also a good chance they may not use VQ. So make sure you keep up to date

Oh, definitely. I'm going in October with my friends. Just trying to figure things out since I haven't been to Universal since 2014!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter