Hack for Skipping to the Front of Airport Security Lines Is a Game-Changer

Kennywood

Kennywood
There are loopholes to get around everything these days.

1668011137054.png

Even for those who love to travel, the airport can be a bit of a pain. Sure, it's really exciting to board a plane and visit somewhere new, but the actual process of doing that can be a giant hassle. Who wants to deal with flight delays, expensive food, and finding your way through the crowds, anyway?

Airport security can also be one of the most annoying parts of the airport experience, especially when lines are long. But thanks to @chooseloveart on TikTok, it seems like there might be a way to get around that.

Of course, if you're willing to dish out the cash for programs like TSA Precheck and Global Entry, that will help, too, but if you can pull off this hack, it's totally free. Certain airports offer a service called Reserve, which you can find online. Before you head to the airport (or while you're en route), you can save your spot in line at security ahead of time, and then, when you arrive, you can scan a QR code and enter security with no line.

Whoa! We had no idea that this was possible, but it seems like the perfect way to save those valuable minutes (and sometimes hours) that we usually spend waiting around to have our bags scanned.

It's not available in every airport just yet, but you can find Reserve already in use in cities like Los Angeles, Orlando, and Seattle, along with international destinations including Amsterdam, Berlin, and Munich.

Fingers crossed this service is available everywhere soon. This is a major game changer.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/hack-for-skipping-to-the-front-of-airport-security-lines-is-a-game-changer/ar-AA13UHXq?ocid=BingHp01&cvid=0a571f541fa9481de7c0f812ec1f710d

Wow, both airports for my next trip are available. Have to keep this in mind. Thanks.

A similar program has just started here in Canada as well at a few airports, including Vancouver. Planning on using it in December when we fly down for our cruise.

Mobile Passport is for when you arrived from another country and need to go through Immigration.

This "Reserve" is for TSA, security lines, that you have to go through when you want to board a plane, going anywhere, domestic or international.

definitely gonna have a family member try it next time when we go to Orlando. We all have tsa pre or global entry except this one family member, and it would be nice for them to have a shorter line as well.

I never knew they had that.
We have TSA precheck but I know a couple people that could use this
Thanks for the info
Also glad I read this post. It made me think.
Our TSA Precheck will be up for renewal soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter